Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Reminiscient of one of my favorite things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgXNuo3H7yw

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

ClassActionFursuit posted:

Rape, as an example

NICELY loving explained noobie

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
*e40 voice* Pascal Siakam

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Poppers posted:

NICELY loving explained noobie

Actually it wasn't a good explanation because in terms of the actual act of rape he probably wasn't anything special but in terms of preventing fallout from it, I really would say that he did exceptionally well. GOAT? It's tough to compare eras but he's definitely up there. Like it's one thing to do a Cosby and be a prolific serial rapist over a lifetime while using your career to prevent even the allegations from coming out but you'll inevitably age into it, but it's quite another to have the allegations come out at the height of your career and for them to more or less be universally believed but still come out unscathed.

Did anyone watch the Mavs/Clips? I have a tough time getting excited about either team but I find myself pulling for the Mavs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Actually it wasn't a good explanation because in terms of the actual act of rape he probably wasn't anything special but in terms of preventing fallout from it, I really would say that he did exceptionally well. GOAT? It's tough to compare eras but he's definitely up there. Like it's one thing to do a Cosby and be a prolific serial rapist over a lifetime while using your career to prevent even the allegations from coming out but you'll inevitably age into it, but it's quite another to have the allegations come out at the height of your career and for them to more or less be universally believed but still come out unscathed.

Did anyone watch the Mavs/Clips? I have a tough time getting excited about either team but I find myself pulling for the Mavs

Are there tiers to being a r*****t?

Let me ask my mother who had been r***d before... oh looks like she started crying uncontrollably.

Guess we will never know...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

stfu

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I too believe Joe Biden is a rapist and got away with it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
rear end in a top hat should've passed more, that's my Kobe opinion. Also was the most exciting player to be a fan of when I was 10.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm still anti-Kobe, it's a requirement of being a Celtics fan

He is also a great case study of how little people will care about you doing horrible crimes if you are good enough at being on their tv and making them feel feelings (see also: Joe Biden)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Giving Kobe the Oscar for animation the year the ceremony made a huge deal about #metoo was quite the preview of what the next seven years had in store.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Anyway, Lebron's fine. Not excited to know his opinion about the Columbia protests though.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

rear end in a top hat should've passed more, that's my Kobe opinion. Also was the most exciting player to be a fan of when I was 10.

That game after his coach said this where he refused to shoot a single shot and they lost by like 40 because he was a petulant little poo poo is a perfect encapsulation of why he is so fundamentally unlikeable by anyone except for people who are also assholes.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Azathoth posted:

That game after his coach said this where he refused to shoot a single shot and they lost by like 40 because he was a petulant little poo poo is a perfect encapsulation of why he is so fundamentally unlikeable by anyone except for people who are also assholes.

Boris Diaw would’ve won the game like that.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

somebody on a podcast said LeBron and AD were Pinky and the Brain and it made me lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Mavs are insanely cooked btw. They barely won when the clippers shot like 35/25 and didn’t even get outrebounded

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I'm glad Pascal Siakam had a good game :unsmith:

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the pacers are fun as gently caress to watch

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

say it with me:

naz reid

https://x.com/nba/status/1783263746376224893

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Naz Reid

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That thing is happening again where a lovely team goes like 60% from 3 against the Celtics in the playoffs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Boston shook.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the Celtics might not make it past Cleveland/Orlando

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Stevie Lee posted:

the Celtics might not make it past Cleveland/Orlando

Honestly if we lose to someone other than the Heat and I get my T-shirt and Miami fans shut the gently caress up I'll be ok, I'll get through it

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

If Boston/LA/GS don't make the Finals, I consider this officially a Good Year.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

cmon pels

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

why is BI stinking lately

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Celtics playoff mode activated

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

If I’m PG13 I’m taking my talents to South Beach

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Can’t believe Lebron gave us such a perfect euphemism. Jordan could never

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
If i'm PG13, im' getting my dad murdered because i owe the mob seven figures

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Anyway, Lebron's fine. Not excited to know his opinion about the Columbia protests though.

Hmmm you have to balance this with him probably hating David Blatt, Israeli Basketball Messiah

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Probably Magic posted:

Lebron doesn't have real opinions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The pels are getting fuggin owned. Love the playoffs

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Pels are fraudulent except Zion, who is the truth

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Watch the Thunder beat the Knicks in the finals

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Poppers posted:

it could happen

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

SGA and Chet are growing at an explosive level…!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Poppers posted:

SGA and Chet are growing at an explosive level…!
Josh Giddey rapidly losing interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Poppers posted:

Even though I have no confidence the Knicks get that far, that'd be a fun, fresh Finals.