Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Been watching a few matches and enjoying it this World Cup, been some banger goals.

Last woman's footy I watched was the US-Canada 2012 game in which we got the most robbed I've ever seen in any game ever so this has been a good return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Big fan of the crossbar -> back of head -> post -> slow trundle across goal combo

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Thassa good gif

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

chaoslord posted:

Americans finding their way into the final anyway

https://twitter.com/fifamedia/status/1692341281673077166

Nesbitt was the reserve AR on the mens final back in December, so quite the last year for her, getting to work both finals

As the forum RefGuy, does the same referee pool work both the men's and women's game? I presume so, but I have seen mostly women refs so far as opposed to the men's competition

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

Love a good bit of shithousery unless it's against my team in which case it's Ruining The Game