Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Rinkles posted:

Haven't watched D Bloodlust in a while, forgot how divine the visuals are

Everytime i watch the film i find more and more things to appreciate. Especially with the background visuals and smooth animation. The attention to detail especially in the opening scene is top notch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

its probably my favorite anime movie visually. either that or the space cobra movie

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Watched CMLL tonight and they had Dark Silueta and kept hearing it as Dark Suletta and now I want a Lucha Libra sequel to G Gundam

Dark Suletta is a honey badger instead of a tanuki

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I watched vinland 2 it was very good I liked it a lot I’m glad it had that final episode because in my mind I was convinced there was no way it could continue I think I liked it more than s1 thorfin becoming likeable is good I like likeable characters also the other big guy of mysterious age was very likeable okay

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Fluffdaddy posted:

Dark Suletta is a honey badger instead of a tanuki

Thus Killing Bites

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

kater posted:

I watched vinland 2, it was very good I liked it a lot. I’m glad it had that final episode because in my mind I was convinced there was no way it could continue. I think I liked it more than s1. thorfin becoming likeable is good. I like likeable characters, also the other big guy of mysterious age was very likeable, okay.

Einar is cool, too, and I love that final episode of him going home with Thorfinn to Iceland.

The confrontation with Canute was also terrific character stuff for both him and Thorfinn. Thr comparison of a King's power against that of God especially sticks in my mind. A King can command legions, take what he wants, shape the world of men to his will, and yet for all that nigh on infinite might, he can't even command the wind or the waves.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm Dark Suletta

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

all the bocchi's and jellyfish's and watamotes we've had and the one thing that really hits my heart in years of watching anime about social anxiety is seeing this poor kid in Viral Hit nearly torpedo his own date in his self-loathing. drat, didn't expect this one to sneakily slide into my aots contenders

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

Einar is cool, too, and I love that final episode of him going home with Thorfinn to Iceland.

The confrontation with Canute was also terrific character stuff for both him and Thorfinn. Thr comparison of a King's power against that of God especially sticks in my mind. A King can command legions, take what he wants, shape the world of men to his will, and yet for all that nigh on infinite might, he can't even command the wind or the waves.

The waves thing is apparently a real quote, unsure how much it was used to disparage god tho.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It bums me out that there's been no more seasons of watamote. I want to see tomoko and her idiot high school friends animated. Except komiyama.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Uchi animated would be good

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

may I have a Suletta Pic I need it for (av)

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Meowywitch posted:

may I have a Suletta Pic I need it for (av)

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6427929

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL5CYZirUPo&t=100s

It's just a PV but I hope it's an actual project cause I want an actual good Wixoss anime set in that timeline since the original 2 series (I really, really still don't like Lostorage)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/d0nut2x/status/1783932096932696347

drat, it took effort but Level 99 Villainess's CG now looks good in comparison.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZKxITHVPJk

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Oh hell yeah my local theater in Ottawa is playing a bunch of Ghibli movies both dubbed and subbed through May and June.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

oh is that why spirited away was screening here today

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I think my local theatre is piggybacking off events happening stateside but I'm here for it. Lots of classics in there that I have to show my friend if he wants to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

GKids basically does this every summer, yeah