Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

what about non ios

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

what about non ios

I don’t have android so I can’t help you there. What I do know is that the thing I posted is actually based on Tachiyomi which was the big name in town but recently ceased development this year. I’d expect to see a fork or two soon but I don’t know of any at the moment

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://github.com/nekomangaorg/Neko

Neko is a heavy tachiyomi fork that's purely for mangadex but it works a drat treat

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
mihon is continuing from the final release of tachiyomi. You have find the extensions somewhere else though.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

So the manga I ordered from that store in Toronto never shipped and I had my money refunded. Now I gotta order again. I found another place nearby that ships but while browsing Black Lagoon they have 2 versions of it for some reason, Volume 01 and Volume T01. I cant tell if theres a difference at all from previews but the T versions are like $5 less and google appears to be failing me.

Anyone know whats up with that?

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
French releases have volumes numbered T01 T02 etc

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

So because I can read French I can save money? gently caress yeah.

And here I thought taking French all through high school would never pay off.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Got me curious how well a French Canadian translation of Black Lagoon would go.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

Got me curious how well a French Canadian translation of Black Lagoon would go.

Just translating all the swearing alone would be worth it.

TABARNAK!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/WTK/status/1773417424798233079

Our long national nightmare is over. The original Urusei Yatsura tv show is now out there, streaming legally.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
I didn't realize Nikke/Stellar Blade was from the Magna Carta guy (Hyung-tae Kim). I had heard he'd started a mobile game business, but I didn't put two and two together.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Srice posted:

https://twitter.com/WTK/status/1773417424798233079

Our long national nightmare is over. The original Urusei Yatsura tv show is now out there, streaming legally.

epic imo

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Tachimanga on iOS can pull from all sorts of places and renders them quite well, looks great on iPad. I have it pointing to mangadex and dynasty reader. Free version has ads on startup though and no automatic backups. It’s $2 a month or $15 lifetime to make those limitations go away.

I am a dumbass, i installed it but I am not sure how to add extensions such as mangadex, couldn't find anything online for Tachimanga only tachimayo

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Ulio posted:

I am a dumbass, i installed it but I am not sure how to add extensions such as mangadex, couldn't find anything online for Tachimanga only tachimayo

Try this: https://tachimanga.app/help/guides/adding-repos.html

E: and then once that’s done, in app go to browse -> extensions then add the sources you want to pull from

Sleng Teng fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Mar 29, 2024

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/franck_sabatier/status/1761115438853816611?t=AGA8iXjs8EGWLaf6oM-Zdw&s=19

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Rinkles posted:

I didn't realize Nikke/Stellar Blade was from the Magna Carta guy (Hyung-tae Kim). I had heard he'd started a mobile game business, but I didn't put two and two together.

I had the opposite issue. I saw a banner ad on some website and immediately went to google to see if I was right. That person draws...a very specific tiddy.

Glad they're still gettin work, I guess.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I had the opposite issue. I saw a banner ad on some website and immediately went to google to see if I was right. That person draws...a very specific tiddy.

Glad they're still gettin work, I guess.

i think it's more accurate to say he's now the work-giver.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Rinkles posted:

What in the scoliosis

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Must be so hard to balance on your giant right leg.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cehese and pepperoni probably tasted fine on fried chicken but the sauce feels like itd be bad

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

theoretically its just chicken parm + pepperoni but thats probably bad at fast food grade

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 20 days!)

i tried it.
too messy to be a 'pizza'

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://x.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/1773660206137770273?s=20

Holo Live

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
We did it, we got the real Holo live.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

sorry i'm already married to Mio

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 20 days!)

*gasp*

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Rinkles posted:

The preorder/edition outfits for Stellar Blade are just straight up edits of Blade and Soul outfits lol

I miss Destiny Child a bit though, roosterboy was a pretty good protagonist

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Tylenol sucks but I don't have any ibuprofen on hand.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I had a rough friday night shift where i had to close alone so i'm having a rum and coke and I'm gonna catch up on Dungeon Meshi when my pizza finishes baking

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

Tylenol sucks but I don't have any ibuprofen on hand.

they both suck

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I am now full of rum and pizza and near the end of episode 7

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I am now full of rum and pizza and near the end of episode 7

Oh, rum. whew

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

its integral to have food on hand while enjoying dungeon meshi

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I burned a bunch of paper so that my grandpa wouldn't curse me for another year, how's your day going.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Ibblebibble posted:

I burned a bunch of paper so that my grandpa wouldn't curse me for another year, how's your day going.

I celebrated Easter in proper adtrw fashion: watching the scene where Goku dies to protect earth :cry:

On Sunday, I'll watch the episode where they wish him back to life

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
what series is this from?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Flying Witch

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/1774023083764199566?t=pytqZ1phGPpOSLjRddJSLw&s=19

Lol someone please send Harada a detailed write up for why Waffle House should be a Tekken stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Back to not really being able to game with a controller or m+kb for very long in a single sitting. poo poo sucks but hell, I’ve got anime to watch. I’m thinking it’s time to pick up bravern