Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Bandit "Keith" Howard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

i walked in and showed her a picture of clarisse de cagliostro and she said i love ghibli and gave me an authentic clarisse de cagliostro. ftw

ftw

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Plutonis posted:

finding out that Thedas stands for The D(ragon) A(ge) S(etting) made me so angry. kill bioware

what the

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I identify as the hockeyman shanks slav squatting and eating chocolate

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

they're actually all kuudere

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

I could try looking for used copies of ghiblits movies at the local "geek alley"

maybe i'll try that after the rear end doctor. which one should I watch first?

your library probably has some ghibli movies

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

please have a real dinner instead of cookies

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

symbolic posted:

watchin more Baccano!

hell ya

yep

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

verbal enema posted:

That's ok friend how about a cool picture of my tattoo which was drawn buy a buddy of mine while we were in jail

Bonus old timey horse gentleman putting up the dukes

These were drawn in 2012 which makes me realize the artist has been dead for 11 years :c he was 20

take care of yourself

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

idk at least our children survive school

*looks at you* are you sure?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

euroshopper posted:

is MiA discussion is still discouraged even in terms of critiquing it? somewhat surprised the Q types haven't latched onto the show as proof that Ted Turner is a sex trafficker

based on this post, im gonna go with don't post about mia

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1707668041562300714

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Big Leg posted:

how come miyazaki never resolves big interpersonal conflicts by having one girl balance a juicebox on another girls head

https://i.imgur.com/yLRqkJF.mp4

he's too busy balancing a propeller on a plane's nose.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

GateOfD posted:

Bleach peaked at the rescue Rukia arc

actually it's peaking right now

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

Hey is it safe to take painkillers every single day

depends on the painkillers. for something like ibuprofen/tylenol you're supposed to alternate them to limit GI/Liver damage

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Red Minjo posted:

Quoting for timg because at full size I can't tell if this is Osaka or the Mona Lisa but with her face replaced with an electrical outlet

gamer that's a goatse

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Endorph posted:

despite what this forum would tell you being in constant pain as soon as you turn 30 isnt normal, and is usually a sign of poor diet, posture, exercise, or other habits. this is especially true if the pain is in your neck, shoulders, or lower back.

this.

getting old pain would be maybe in your 60s or 70s depending on how hard you were on your joints

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

I am back in town after going home for turkey weekend and quite full.

a time traveler...?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Crimson Chin posted:

I'm giving Kill la Kill a go. Mostly because of the intro looked neat and the synopsis sounded cool.

Soooo I'm 3 episodes in. Does it get any less pervy? I'm told its supposed to be over the top and all ironic, but man its all the loving time.

gets more

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

I caught the end of Jason X on TV.

Is there an anime equivalent to something like that? Just dumb, at times goofy, over the top horror/violence.

Baccano has both but generally not at the same time.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

Oh poo poo imma diamond hands hololive 2 da moon!!!!!

Genuine vtuber business question, though: are there any numbers on the pay vtubers get when they're with a group like hololive versus tryin to go independent?

There's a history of YouTube groups taking advantage of new tubers so it would suck rear end if this a similar situation

If this topic of conversation is no good everyone can just ignore me.:)

the split is generally 33% to the streamer youtube and the company. then the big difference is how each company does merch with Hololive generally having you self-fund merch but you get most of the cut and with Niji giving you like 1% (not a typo) but isn't self funded. You also get some sort of baseline salary.

The upside for the cut is better opportunities generally like sponsorships (Korone was just sponsored to play Starfield as an example, she's also a Sonic ambassador with her own DLC costume) and a baseline level of success and not dealing with red tape or legal issues yourself.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Endorph posted:

i think what symbolic is saying is that they did gay stuff with a dude and then that dude freaked out and came over with a gun because jesus

I thought they were mad their friend Jesus was gay w. verbal at first

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjadKDegjeU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

weird way to say you're 2+3, but go off

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Yo plutonis are you alright?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

did...did that guy eat a ban or anything for that???

what a tightrope joke to attempt

they did and it spawned the last qcs thread about it iirc

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

You mean slurge right?

Splurge

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

hope they're less mean to the MC

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Red Minjo posted:

When places like Papa John's give you a pepper with your food, what are you supposed to do with that. Try to squeeze it like a lemon? Eat the thing raw like it was celery? Bring out a knife and cut it up to put on your food item?

throw it away

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

thankskilling is always a fun watch

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

i dont even post in that thread

lol

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

All poo poo

Enough about your MHA hero name

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Namtab posted:

Only when the freaks log on

Just log off then :smug:

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Fate GO play another game.

Yep, it gave me my 5th Ozy instead of Fairy Lancelot.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

homeless snail posted:

you can get it

they'll execute you if they catch you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

symbolic posted: