Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

haypliss posted:

Thank god the poll is short this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV9spqCzSkQ

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

You'll never be allowed to compete in the chess internationals

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

they have to be destroyed. but lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

holy moly Delphisage had in a single incarnation of the thread almost half as many posts as I do across multiple years.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

if youre watching the miyazaki canon you should also watch the film thats extremely mad about the miyazaki canon, one piece and the island of baron omatsuri

especially if youre a big fan of howl. it exists because hosoda was originally going to direct howl's moving castle but he and miyazaki kept disagreeing on it. according to hosoda despite miyazaki saying his ideas were terrible some of them still made it into the final script. so omatsuri is about an old guy who refuses to move on from the past and steals the dreams of the youth in order to feed an unfeeling, abstract monster. the animations also really cool. its one of my favorite anime movies.

lmao I had no idea

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

shinsengumi facts: kondo isami in a letter wrote that those fellas could not stop having gay love affairs. and i think thats beautiful. and thats your bakumatsu history update

bless

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Symphogear AXZ notes:

Tsubasa's biological father is a rapey gently caress and it's deeply messed up that he is not on the line to get his head caved in like these alchemists.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Alchemical Gold Gungnir into Saint Seiya homage was pretty sick

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

symbolic posted:

i kept getting loving mistaken for hbag

lmfao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa posted:

Symphogear AXZ notes:

Tsubasa's biological father is a rapey gently caress and it's deeply messed up that he is not on the line to get his head caved in like these alchemists.

Symphogear VX:

okay this is looking like this will no longer be a problem moving forward

also jesus christ the second ep had a mass civilian casualty event bigger than the first season's

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zetsubou-san posted:

i believe in you

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Meowywitch posted:

which anime boy or girl would give the most wholesome, satisfying hug?

deku's mom

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

one of the funniest things ive ever had happen to me on these forums is when i said i liked the lesbians in fire emblem three houses and someone yelled at me about how they WERE JUST WAIFU FAPBAIT FOR MEN and i made fun of their steven universe avatar, and a bunch of people rushed in to tell me that *id* just crossed a line and was being really hurtful

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Dying was the only way Amuro could escape the sudden awkward turn the conversation took.

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I just finished Misericorde Volume One a little while ago and while I knew it had some obvious Umineko influence going in, the secret scene you can unlock after clearing the main story is so Umineko it hurts.

Also it's rather difficult trying to suss out the facts in the murder mystery when the narrator admits to having religious visions and she deliberately doesn't introduce scenes that she doesn't think are relevant to either the mystery or the narrative she's recounting, as is obvious when you actually figure out and unlock the aforementioned secret scene. It's very kind of her to draw attention to a scene she insists is important, though, especially when one character in it was deliberately obfuscating some of her true features.

I got so caught up reading about the lives of these lousy nuns (they're entertaining people but very bad at their religious vocation) and the horror story the narrator was telling that I genuinely forgot for a moment that she was also expecting the reader to try to solve the murder mystery along with her.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

actually wait don't say

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

mine wasn't!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

"oh I love grapefruit" I think, before noticing the other posts for context

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0CT8zrw6lw

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

symbolic posted:

oh my god stop sending me bluesky codes please

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

also now you can appreciate this absolute legend of a kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbcKvjLp_o

Dendro-donk-a-donk

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

alien has a cat

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

I've never had bubble tea is it any good what does it taste like? Tea leaves drowned in milk?

have

have you never had tea with milk before

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Motto posted:

lmfao at kaixa hibiki

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

ah. thats understandable,

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Namtab posted:

you haven't lost since

lmao

symbolic posted:

but SAD is still open...?

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I know I lmao a lot but this is really well earned

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Fluff beat me to it but I'm gonna probate this moron a few more times when this runs out

nice

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Meowywitch posted:

i bought candy bars at the store for me and my wife but forgot to actually take the bag and now I'm super sad at how dumb I am

oh. oh my

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I don't follow corpo vtubers, I do watch some goon or goon-adjacent streamers who happen to vtube though.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Still remember that time in the sagas/legends thread the topic of vtubers came up and one guy was all, "heh, you all are suckers those cartoon girls are all just men irl" which was very, very close to being openly transphobic. And a page after someone mentions that there's a lot of trans and nb indie vtubers and I mentioned that yeah, turns out a lot of people vtube for gender reasons and even if they weren't necessarily openly identifying as trans they might legit prefer to present as fem online. And then in response to my post the very same poster from before immediately butted in saying, to paraphrase, "it happens every time, these perverts and freaks love to hide behind lgbt poo poo."

And I didn't raise a stink about it at the time because talking about vtubers already brings a lot of attention but that suspicious behavior did not escape my notice.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Nebrilos posted:

I watched The Witch From Mercury and it made me all depressed. So many innocent people die in that show. The Cathedral sends in that ship full of people in black to Vanadis and they just start gunning everyone down. The researchers don't even know why they are being killed. Later, as part of her revenge plot, Prospera causes a ton of innocent people on Earth to die. They had nothing to do with what was done to Vanadis, she just needed them to die for her plan. She was even indifferent to which of them died, as long as it was enough of them to cause a war. And they killed the 4th Elan so callously. All of the killing seems so callous in this show. I guess how that's always been throughout history? The innocent are killed so callously? All of human history feels like a sea of blood.

yeah... (sincere)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

UC guys already have a life expectancy too short for aids to get em

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Maybe Bright Noa if he ever decided to cheat on Mirai. He hasn't. But he's thought about it.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Imagine trying to piece all those references together without being able to Google anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

yeah gently caress crunchyroll