Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

wedgie deliverer posted:

I woke up, read the news, and cried.

Thank you Akira Toriyama for helping make my life a little better.

Ya legit haven't cried for a famous person passing ever.

This man made me an anime fan. My best young kid memories is waiting for every new episodes to watch with my brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Whats the best app for mobile/ipad to read manga? I have a Shonen Jump sub but their app is terrible.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Tachimanga on iOS can pull from all sorts of places and renders them quite well, looks great on iPad. I have it pointing to mangadex and dynasty reader. Free version has ads on startup though and no automatic backups. It’s $2 a month or $15 lifetime to make those limitations go away.

Oh ya thats awesome thanks, I didn't know it could get stuff from Mangadex which I use for stuff not on SJ.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Tachimanga on iOS can pull from all sorts of places and renders them quite well, looks great on iPad. I have it pointing to mangadex and dynasty reader. Free version has ads on startup though and no automatic backups. It’s $2 a month or $15 lifetime to make those limitations go away.

I am a dumbass, i installed it but I am not sure how to add extensions such as mangadex, couldn't find anything online for Tachimanga only tachimayo

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

Try this: https://tachimanga.app/help/guides/adding-repos.html

E: and then once that’s done, in app go to browse -> extensions then add the sources you want to pull from

thank you will I try that.