Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I remember that manga being a snoozefest when I read it while I was a teen but I found her so insanely hot nevertheless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic posted:

proud to announce Chat Thread XXX will be in Imp Zone

hovering my finger...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol between this and akoya on kengan it seems tournament manga really likes the murderous cop trope?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Will they keep the budget though because this is when you introduce Chopper

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kwyndig posted:

What if it doesn't fit the setting like thedas? Although I think dragon age has katanas anyway.

finding out that Thedas stands for The D(ragon) A(ge) S(etting) made me so angry. kill bioware

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

larry is win. and the gay rear end mods, admins, and webmaster? theyre fail

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/alleged-dragon-ball-magic-web-anime-details-leak-tv-anime-returns-sometime-after.767588/

There's an alleged leak of a "Dragon Ball Magic" web anime with the TV anime returning some time after. Goku and Supreme Kai are changed into kids by a demon and gotta get old again

No loving way they are redoing the GT plot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic posted:

i kept getting loving mistaken for hbag

A common mistake

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

the upside is that nippon tv is p good at archival so i guess there wont be lost media from ghibli

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

homeless snail posted:

closing my eyes and imagining goro from mortal kombat inheriting ghibli. haha wow thats crazy

He'd be a beast mode animator with four arms

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It is kinda hosed up of symbolic to move that thread to FYAD...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GateOfD posted:

can we have our anime school topic thread here?

Yes. Unlike the other IK I'd never do anything against it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Larryb posted:

Speaking of wrestling, there's a new Kinnikuman anime coming next year:

https://twitter.com/kin29man_anime/status/1707409841310802063

It seems to be an adaption of the Perfect Origin arc and Production IG will be handling it rather than Toei

Please read and watch kinnikuman

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ninjewtsu posted:

Tactics ogre loving owns

This

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Feels mean-spirited to suggest it but I think this would be a good thread subtitle briefly

How about no

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Namtab posted:

I dont like this thread title

Owned whiteboy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

great interview. the stuff about how sunrise basically didnt support geass s1 at all, made them work out of a lovely temporary office, etc is pretty incredible in retrospect

I'd expect that from s2

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

verbal enema posted:

I use this thread as a well dumping ground for my extreme emotions.

Just cuz someone is having an issue you dont want to do with dont be a prick.

Not all of us have a group or circle of discord buddies dont diminish ones feelings.

Maybe we make a new thread for talk. Cuz I know I ain't talking to e/n or other poo poo

Let people post dont like it? Block em?

People need anything they can get nowadays. No one is trying to fix anyone and no one should but yo we all in the struggle of life together. Dont shun dont say no

Dont be a prick you dont like it? gently caress off someone seeking help is to be lauded. Seriously

gently caress off if you can't offer a kind word past

"Dont post that here"

For real get hosed

Calm down.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

William Bat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The warlord with one eye

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/HeadExposure/status/1714400870320718094?s=20

Lol Jigen Wick

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GateOfD posted:

had like 10 mini-dreams last night

one of them was posting on here that i had a bunch of mini-dreams

Warioware

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I don't care about forum war crap as long as they don't start poo poo with here....

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TheSwizzler posted:

Baki the Grappler

Win

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

biceps crimes posted:

that's a rich interpretation. I wasn't calling them class traitors at all? Just seemed like a thing they should do after Remap had been live/succesful for a bit longer of a sustained duration of success. I thought they should try out alternatives that were less expensive upfront. Nothing to do with class or me hating their guts or anything, I listen to every waypoint/remap radio episode. I was challenging their business acumen if anything, but the giant bomb thread was filled with parasocial lovers jumping to defend their friends. It's good that it was gassed and I never have to look at it again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fluff beat me to it but I'm gonna probate this moron a few more times when this runs out

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Buschmaki posted:

This guy's thread debut has been a real "giant bomb" itself

Oh right should get to that

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Toriko ftmfw

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Enough.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

Weird way to spell Hot Fuzz.

Or Shaun of the Dead

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ohtori Akio posted:

dont feed the fuvking trolls.....

GS honestly gets good and interesting later on but Shield Hero is just bad isekai harem schlock and even loses the shock value so it just becomes worthless

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

If it's Eli Roth it'll probably be poo poo.

green inferno was one of the worst movies i have ever seen

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

he was family too though, napoleon II had a habsburg mom

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Caught up on Out and it really strikes me how gorey and brutal it is compared to other delinquent manga, as well as the stakes on it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gang war on crows or drop: some people get their rear end kicked, they become respectful of each other in the end

gang war on out: six dead so far and several more with crippling injuries

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

verbal enema posted:

Bouncer gets pretty loving intense too

Bouncer makes Japan look like a Latin American country in brutality

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm an absolute retard

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Southern Cassowary posted:

catch and release has pretty close to a 100% survival rate per studies unless you gut or gill hook something, at which point survival chance drops to about 75% with proper handling. you can mitigate this by using proper hooks and setting the hook with proper technique when you get a bite - gut hooking is more of a concern with new fishermen who don't set the hook quickly enough or live bait fishing where the fish is more likely to swallow the bait and hook whole.

on a properly hooked fish (this one was through the upper lip cartilage, textbook) the main concern is getting it back in the water quickly and not handling the skin too much, as removing the slime coating on the skin makes them more susceptible to skin infections. i usually handle them by the lip for this reason, but this bass was big enough that you want to handle it with two hands as it'll strain its jaw if you just hold it by the lip.

Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.cbr.com/biggest-manga-webtoon-piracy-site-identify-shut-down/

RIP