Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

wondering how long it's gonna take for someone to make a sad thread about the roman numeral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Meowywitch posted:

Oh are we being normal again

Always

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Plutonis posted:

finding out that Thedas stands for The D(ragon) A(ge) S(etting) made me so angry. kill bioware

jfc

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Red Minjo posted:

I did it, 69th place.

You must now maintain Posting Equilibrium, good luck

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Man, I wish I could pull off this 'stache

The vibrating back and forth in place part is very accurate tho

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Think that's all of them

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Why is frustration with a character not a valid thing for the show to try to make you feel, would be my question

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

homeless snail posted:

these guys have no idea who john woo is, op

He directed Mission Impossible II, easy

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

This Brian De Palma guy is a hack, he should take a cue from J.J. Abrams

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

For real though, the only people I've ever heard of disliking the first MI movie were, like, fans of the original TV show

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

In conclusion, milk is a land of contrasts

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Saagonsa posted:

Also jesus the new covid shot is kicking my rear end today.

me, also

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Measles rise up

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

love me some delicious water

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Yeah I hadn't gotten a booster in a hot minute and I kind of regret not doing so even as I still feel pretty bad from the one I got yesterday.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I tried to get my shot on Tuesday at a CVS but the pharmacist told me that they "weren't covering it until Wednesday" and rescheduled me for later in the week. I haven't gotten a bill yet so hopefully that means I don't have to pay out the rear end for mine

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

kirbysuperstar posted:

when you're on a chicken bender get yourself some chicken tenders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mslZSL9Z84

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

lmao

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Banished from the heroes party is getting a second season and I'm a suckered for a wife guy in a show so I'm tentatively excited.

It was a nice, chill show. Main thing I didn't like about season 1 was Ares (think that was his name) was just kind of a boring void of a character serving only to cause problems on purpose, but he's dead now so that's resolved, at least

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Arc Hammer posted:

Idris Elba does an alright American accent in Cyberpunk.

From what I've heard, not really, which is hilarious because he was Stringer Bell

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He sounds just like an older Stringer to me.

I've only watched stuff from his introduction but he is very clearly slipping into the accent in like half his lines.

Which is natural, Stringer was like 19 years ago and he's blown up since to the point that he's generally not having to conceal his accent anymore because his voice is one of his strongest draws as an actor. I just can't not hear it.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

If I had to guess, it's probably even just a choice in direction, honestly. Like, they would prefer him to sound more like Idris Elba than just some guy, even if that mean his accent slips out.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Exactly, yeah. I looked up some clips from the Wire to check and his American accent is great but he also doesn't sound much like himself nowadays.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Saw a woman wearing Trafalgar Law's hoodie while she was skateboarding when I was walking home today

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Big Leg posted:

no idea what the reference is but lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T28LyXf8MlU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Watching it now, it's good

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

maybe i'll finally watch eva

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Buschmaki posted:

Me when I see a cop: Oh service weapon-chan... You want me to glomp you I see 🤗

jesus christ

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Anyway, watched the second episode of Chainsaw Man just now. I watched the first episode forever ago and kinda felt like it got caught between trying to look like a typical glossy, polished MAPPA production and trying to approximate the rough feeling of Fujimoto's art, and the second episode doesn't really have that problem, but mostly because it's biasing more towards polish. I do still prefer that to episode 1 though, so I'm glad.

"A testicle devil showed up and went apeshit on his nutsack!", lmao

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'm doing both

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

there's a reason self-medicating in that way is generally frowned upon, op

please see a doctor

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Rinkles posted:

Is there a way to filter Cruncyroll by movies? All the movies I’ve found are listed as series.

It won't help if stuff is mislabeled, as you seem to suggest, but you can go to a "Browse" category, including Popular or Alphabetical, and filter for movies, yes

e: just checked and the first thing I looked for, Wolf Children, does not show up as a movie but as a show, welp lol

e2: I think the issue is that they're still internally sorting dubs as separate "seasons," so anything with multiple audio tracks has to be a show. Dumb system

Arist fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Oct 5, 2023

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It seems like it was the original publisher doing it and then sending them the results, but still, bad look

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I didn't care for KH3. Never played ReMind or the patches which made things better tho.

As someone who also felt this way and kinda still does, ReMIND was a significant improvement

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

couldn't have happened to a nicer team

gently caress da pats

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Crimson Chin posted:

I'm giving Kill la Kill a go. Mostly because of the intro looked neat and the synopsis sounded cool.

Soooo I'm 3 episodes in. Does it get any less pervy? I'm told its supposed to be over the top and all ironic, but man its all the loving time.

Lmao

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Anyway, I'm at NYCC right now and I have been in line to get Kaiji Tang to sign my copy of 13 Sentinels for over two hours because people keep coming up to him with like a dozen Gojo Funko Pops each for him to autograph.

Cons rule

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Lol

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Mako was just kind of the same joke over and over. It was a good joke, but I still kinda got tired of it by the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I have seen at least 5 Makimas at NYCC so far, which makes her probably the most popular cosplay I've seen yet if we count all the possible variants of Luffy as different costumes.

I only bring this up because I feel the need to mention that the second most popular cosplay has been, of all things, Bepo from One Piece. I've seen like three of him already.