Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Playing the pokemon DLC. Having a good time so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Depends on what you liked about arceus. SV has the normal battle system like the old games, but also an open world with pokemon roaming around at all times.

I love it after being meh on gen 8, personally. Runs like rear end tho lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Carmine ftw.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

:blastu:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

The one thing I miss about living out in the middle of nowhere was being able to just head outside with a full water bottle and my phone and just take a walk along the road for hours without seeing a single person (outside of the occasional passing car). Living in the city and actually being able to walk to a store in only a couple minutes is great, but it just doesn't feel the same and I go on walks a lot less because of it

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I drink chocolate milk with my meals, unless I am out at a restaurant. Then its water or a beer.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Also jesus the new covid shot is kicking my rear end today.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

homeless snail posted:

im verbals friend, and will take the good with the bad. the good is the darkspore story btw

Darkspore thief ftw

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

i didnt deserve any of that

You did.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Southern Cassowary posted:

walgreens is giving both flu and covid vaccines for free, you can schedule an appointment online and it takes like 20m total. i bet cvs does similar.

They're supposed to but from my experience some pharmacies haven't gotten the memo about it. Walgreens tried to charge me about 180 bucks for the covid shot a couple days ago lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Erg posted:

that's crazy because CVS had me sign a form that had a line like "we can't charge you for this, but we CAN charge your insurance for costs needed if you have it" lol

Funny enough I just straight up left that walgreens and made an appointment with CVS instead. Then they also called me a couple hours before the appointment to say it'd be 190 without insurance, but then I mentioned the literal thing I had to checkmark on their website saying it was free through a government program and then they said it'd be free for me lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Beat Dream Drop Distance today. Kingdom Hearts remains win.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

The final story boss was very rude but it's my fav of the mobile titles.

Funny enough the hardest boss by far for me was the one before Ansem. I could not get a handle on its health steal grab. Everything after that wasn't too bad, even though I was apparently underleveled

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Edelgard ftw

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

AI is aids.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Nearly at the end of Kingdom Hearts 3, and I have to say that Kingdom Hearts is extremely ftw, except for the Tangled and Frozen worlds, which are fail.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I didn't like the guy very much. The actual gameplay of the world was fine. Never seen Tangled so I assume that's just a problem I'd have with the movie generally lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

homeless snail posted:

lmfao waiting for klk to get less horny

Lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Klk is okay but not that great, and was really overhyped when it was coming out. Also extremely horny.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

symbolic posted:

a bau bau and guh to you as well

Lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Mori ftw.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Remembering a friend of mine who bought Fighterz and was disappointed that it wasn't like Budokai, so he refunded it.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

past lives kinda funny. at a past job i walked into the cafeteria and saw a guy in a demondice shirt and thought wow he thinks thats badass vintage

And guess what? It is.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Meowywitch posted:

isnt an etoile a sword

It is a master class in the online RPG Phantasy Star Online 2.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Went to Vegas with my girlfriend last week (didn't gamble but did spend $20 at the pinball hall of fame), and now after I've been back for a couple of days I'm sick as gently caress. This sucks.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Motto posted:

Dunno if he had others but his read was basically: TV end is Shinji getting over things, EoE is him becoming an incel

Jesus christ

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I love bitcoin and nfts now.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I just finished Dark Road, and thus have now caught up completely with the Kingdom Hearts story. Kingdom Hearts ftw!

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Larryb posted:

Speaking of, according to the official Twitter account it seems we'll be getting some info on the next mobile game Missing Link next week (I don't expect to hear anything about KH4 until next year at the earliest though)

Oh yeah I saw that. Guess I picked a good time to get caught up lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Remembering the dude who didn't even watch vtubers defending the honor of Gawr Gura in pyf for some inexplicable reason

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Hotel tvs infamously don't let you do poo poo other than change channel/volume

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Love for a hotel tv to not have any streaming options, and also no input setting so I can't switch it to hdmi for my laptop, and also the cox cable is locked in place so I can't make it auto switch to hdmi either

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

The second time I slotted the CPU backwards and it bent some pins.

Jesus Christ.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I will admit tho that the first time I built a PC I thought I hosed up somehow because it wouldn't boot up at all. Turned out I hadn't pushed the 2nd stick of ram in all the way lol.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

kirbysuperstar posted:

To find out more play PSO2

lol

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Bocchi ftw, but is extremely not k-on

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Mugi btw.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

i dont even post in that thread

lol owned

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I miss living in the middle of nowhere with tons of cornfields around. Do not miss the one time I spent fall corn sorting, however. Nor the dogshit internet now that I think about it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

PSO2 ftw. NGS ftl.