Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
toasting in an epic bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Erg posted:

where's the funny title

it's right there. and it's hilarious

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
would you recommend the game with dlc to someone who has bounced off of most modern pokemon, but liked arceus

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
The pokemon-filled scenery was a big reason I liked Arceus yeah. The new battle system I never got used to.

I think I'll give it a go in a few months, the Year of the Gamer has me very busy.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Julias posted:

So uh, is anyone going to point out how hosed up this poster's username is? :catstare:

its really bad and they should be destroyed

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Meowywitch posted:

i'm done with weed

it's destroying my brain

I'm waiting for anime to get refreshed then I could wash it. i want to watch happy sugar life right now

weed also fried my brain. i think you should refrain from substances if they become a crutch or negatively impact your mind

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

symbolic posted:

thank you i can kill myself now

can you just kill the epic jacking off name guy instead

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

symbolic posted:

it is written

thank you.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
we love babes here. theyre hype. and we detest jacking off

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Southern Cassowary posted:

he had to ask for a ride to his job because he can't ride his motorcycle there so no

lmfao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
my phone background is your mom

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thinking about getting the clarisse de cagliostro haircut and trying to figure out how to communicate that without showing them a picture of clarisse de cagliostro

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

symbolic posted:

why shouldn't you

good point. but i can't say i am eager regardless

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i actually have the default. but i should make it an anime babe or something

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i walked in and showed her a picture of clarisse de cagliostro and she said i love ghibli and gave me an authentic clarisse de cagliostro. ftw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Youmu is very cool

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

symbolic posted:

i cosplayed a touhou recently and it's insane how few others there are at a con but you get a ton of people still asking for pics. niche market

niche or vintage cos is the best way to make friends. i gotta keep the authentic clarisse long enough to have it recognized at a con in cos

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ve i hope the best for you and i suspect that road involves very few substances

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
brother i strongly recommend seeking irl support because alcohol abuse is very difficult to shake on your own, as you are currently experiencing

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
aa has a reputation for being gay but i suspect the environment of sipping a coffee while describing your current struggle to a group of people who have had similar struggles will be useful for you, much moreso than describing it to us

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

this ones good

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
wrong. and before someone says anything, its extra pickles every time

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Shinjobi posted:

Reported for inherent bias

seth finally has me cornered.......

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
utena ftmfw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
burger sauces are where its really at if im being honest. grilled pineapple and barbecue sauce.......now thats the stuff

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Patware posted:

would utena get fried onion straws on her burger y/n

was looking for info on this and found a badass fic https://forums.serebii.net/threads/night-of-the-living-tuesday-revolutionary-girl-utena-x.678196/

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lets kill him

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
talking to people in space ftw. itd be badass if it was anime girls though

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
If a swords and sorcery type of rpg doesnt have katanas in the unmodded game its a 6/10 at best. Im sorry to say it but these are just facts.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Kwyndig posted:

What if it doesn't fit the setting like thedas? Although I think dragon age has katanas anyway.

you gotta say these weapons are imports from a mysterious faraway land elden ring style. leaving them out entirely is not an option

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Argona posted:

once again here comes my pad the chat thread stats post. How’s it going?

normally

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Plutonis posted:

finding out that Thedas stands for The D(ragon) A(ge) S(etting) made me so angry. kill bioware

they have to be destroyed. but lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
western musical films have begun to simply cast actors who cannot sing and give them difficult voice parts nonetheless and its pretty funny

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Arc Hammer posted:

Nah the best part is when they cast actors who can't sing and then pair them up against trained singers who run circles around them.

new west side story was extremely this for the two leads lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

homeless snail posted:

tbf the les mis movie is extremely not about good singing. people make fun of it for that, I like it though

i get that and appreciate it for what it is but to me les mis (the show in general) is about hearing really good vocalists, jvj especially, murder those hard songs

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Megamissen posted:

i keep doing the weekly utena rewatch on sunday night, so by the time in finished with the episodes the thread has already moved on to the next three episodes

sounds like you should watch them a little earlier, or simply post about your thoughts when you're ready (i will read them and probably respond)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Sleng Teng posted:

absolute destiny apocalypse.

many are saying this

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
stats goon, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Brutal Garcon posted:

Still have fewer posts than people who've been banned for years. All in order.

Soon, I will defeat K. Flaps. But for how long..?