Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

sup nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

reminded of the guy in IZ who said he pronounced Starfield with one syllable

star'ld?

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Zetsubou-san posted:

can't believe they would misspell 'gwar' like that

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i only come to the anime chat thread for the finest balsac the jaws of death references

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Patware posted:

after i saw a guy repeatedly show up to his cashier job at walmart wearing a shirt that said HENTAI KING with milim nava on it i think i became completely desensitized to whatever flinch reaction i was supposed to have to that song

a friend of mine just told me she has a new coworker who showed up to work in an ahegao hoodie and his motorcycle had an ahegao wrap

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Patware posted:

this MIGHT wrap around to being based. does he pull it off

he had to ask for a ride to his job because he can't ride his motorcycle there so no

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

I have the default phone background

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGNjzlpSmI0

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

enjoying that there's warnings to "not be loving weird about this"

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

verbal enema posted:

Debit card acquired bank account set back up

No more walking around with tons of money in my pockets with no way to track how much I've spent

No more waking up to only having 20 bucks and saying "gently caress it" and buying cheap vodka

Little steps

accumulating small victories leads to large ones. this is awesome, keep it up friend.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

working out owns

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Never felt better, now instead of getting tired every time I go out I take walks for leisure and can carry heavy poo poo without breaking my back.

i helped my brother carry around a 200 pound grill the other day and all the weightlifting i've been doing basically made it free

Ohtori Akio posted:

intense exercise is my newly preferred method to cope with anything being hard or to turn my brain off so it can process it etc. and i feel euphoric afterwards its badass

it's truly the best coping mechanism

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

after my anime sabbatical i'm catching up on bang dream mygo. just watched episode 10.

god, what a loving show

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

homeless snail posted:

I'm not normal

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Julias posted:

Gonna binge it all in one go tomorrow.

Should be a fun ride.

you're in for a treat. mygo's easily my favorite anime this year.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

its time for my regularly scheduled disclaimer that i dotn identify in any way with cassowaries i just think theyer cool + if you read my posts abou metal etc in their voice its funny in my opinion

https://i.imgur.com/PdkUx6f.mp4

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

a cassowary would do pretty good scream type vocals

i have considered sampling to do this more than once but like, effort for something stupid

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i went with my nieces to get fishing rods from walmart today and we went to diary queen on the way back

i drank a diet pepsi and stayed on my 1400 calorie goal

abs in february

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

this is the greatest commercial ever made

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Waffleman_ posted:

Happy birthday to me

looks like a good time

i built my first gunpla last year and it was incredibly zen. should give it another spin.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

mononoke and howl are 1-2 for me and after that i've got all the ones i've seen ranked pretty similarly

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

take the ohtori akio challenge. watch through the full miyazaki directorial canon in release order then post a tier list

i haven't seen a couple and the ones i have seen i haven't seen in a decade+ so I'm in for this

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i did not know carolina reaper cheetos existed and i am buying a bag when my next cheat meal happens

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

does discussion of japanese live action cinema belong in this forum at all

i am j-drama curious but not really sure where to start

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

it was and you've lost your way for thinking otherwise

when godzilla lasered muto through the mouth it was dope as gently caress

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i had to google the nut job to remember what it is and i'm now wondering what compelled you to see it

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

symbolic posted:

my friends and i thought the name was funny enough to warrant getting and keeping the ticket stubs afterwards

checks out

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i don't think that's a stupid thing to be upset about - honestly the same thing bothers me. i've started shopping at local shops for stuff whenever i can, but i've got hobbies where you can pull that off for the most part.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

borderlands 1 is a weird comfort food game i am strangely drawn to replay once every couple of years. i enjoy it even though the plot and gameplay are kind of sparse, it's a fun formula.

2 leaning into bad wacky humor and weird guns just made the entire experience worse even if there were quality of life improvements. didn't even bother to finish 3.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Arist posted:

He directed Mission Impossible II, easy

psh, forgetting face/off, poser

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

missed that the new covid vax got out cause i was waiting for it to hit so i could double dip on the covid and flu vaccine, just scheduled an appointment for tomorrow

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

i ate 1500 calories today and spent multiple hours outdoors

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

getting stabbed sounds pretty bad, i agree

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Namtab posted:

get vaxxed nerd

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

verbal enema posted:

You know what

I will. Its absurd that I thought it was funny I wasnt.

My bad tbh

walgreens is giving both flu and covid vaccines for free, you can schedule an appointment online and it takes like 20m total. i bet cvs does similar.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

my mother just texted me this

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

yeah the form had like "you say you don't have insurance and we can give you this for free" as a checkbox on it

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

kirbysuperstar posted:

when you're on a chicken bender get yourself some chicken tenders

the publix chicken tender sub is world class

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

verbal enema posted:

Holy gently caress these were tasty as hell

those look tasty as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

verbal enema posted:

An opportunity has arisen to move to Laramie, Wyoming and become a ranch hand

idk how you personally feel about this but the adventures of ve the ranch hand would absolutely own