Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the thing about anime is that it loving rocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

ive been rewatching hunter x hunter 2011 and the dodgeball game is so good

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

yeah, the kind of guy batman would knock out, but hes wearing a shark kigu

what im saying is batman should take this guy out

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

they should make more baccano! imo

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

void stranger rocks

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

finally got around to finishing fate samurai remnant. the ng+ special ending was pretty rad. thanks nasu

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

whole manga shouldve been about all might

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

i dont think thats how frieren should sound

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/themichaelcaine/status/1748444486571643282?s=46&t=dmTCijEtOOu63AMZ2tUOQA

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

treize kushrenada......owns

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the scene where wufei is about to kill treize with his gundam, and treize tells him to get out and duel him, wins, and wufei flies off crying is all time

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

wufei doesnt fly off its actually much funnier, he gets back into his gundam and then instantly walks it directly into the ocean and sinks to the bottom of the ocean

lmao i gotta do a rewatch

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the wing dub is good because its the way i watched it as a kid. thats what makes dubs good

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

edit oops i used discord spoilers bc im on my phone lmao

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

limitations are cool, and trowa rocks

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the part where he says "itd be unprofessional if my co-director did this, but im a freelancer and my opinions are mine, haha!" and then links to an imgur album of discord screenshots where both of them are saying this poo poo is so wild. just absolutely throwing your friend under the bus with you

really bizarre thing to have happened, and its bizarre that the ceo of sound cadence got this whole thing together as a passion project over her love for the show, and then handed it to these people?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Kosume Shezaki posted:

It's the sort of asset burning you see when people fall out not celebrating a job well done.

i dont think thats true. the whole reason he links it is because its about how the process made them better friends. its just a deeply stupid thing to do to your friend.

Endorph posted:

it seems like it was basically done extremely cheaply and fly-by-night. if you look at the discord screenshots all the dates are really close together.

oh yeah, but thats what I mean. discotek was basically convinced to do this by sound cadence, because the ceo loves the show, and they squeeze every connection and favor they have with literally everyone to get this done as cheaply as possible, and then you get burned by your own people shittalking your passion project like this. i feel bad for connors, but also like, probably do some general oversight on your people lol

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the funniest thing is outside of a bunch of cringe references they shoehorned in, i don't think anyone would've noticed any of this if he hadn't posted about it. every post ive seen about the dub was mostly people saying it was fine until he decided to take a huge poo poo over everything

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

lol dude really blew himself and his friend up for poo poo that didnt survive editing. absolute dipshit

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

you can graduate.......but you can never leave

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Namtab posted:

im over vtuber drama now. someone tell me the name of a good anim

its called Akiba Maid War

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the manager is the greatest

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

there isnt a bad episode. its simply peak front to back

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

The Colonel posted:

people made up all this poo poo about the palworld devs hating pokemon adn wanting to undermine it and then you read the official translation of the interview those people are quoting and it's just them going "we like pokemon. we wondered what would happen if you put pokemon in ark"

this imo. idk why people got so insane about palworld disrespecting pokemon or w/e

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

thats a nice color tbh

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the nagito jokes were pretty funny and everything else was really bad

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

v3 is extremely good

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

rip king