Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Anyone wanna take over this team? We need a replacement.

10 team h2h, keep 4 players from this roster:

Draft is Oct. 8th at 9 pm eastern I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

kalensc posted:

Sure, free league?

yup! you can PM me your email and we will get you set up. Thanks!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I decided to join another league to go along with my keeper league, so I found a $15 yahoo/leaguesafe league that drafts tomorrow night an hour before the keeper league draft.

I'm very excited for this league, 1st pays $115, 2nd pays $35. The scoring is pretty much identical to my keeper league except there is a UTIL slot added and hits don't matter. It's 10 teams, and half of them are self-proclaimed hockey noobs.

Oh, and I have 1st pick.

:getin:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I had both of my drafts tonight.

First up we have the $15 league I joined.

10 teams
Scoring: G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, BLK
W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO
I had 1st pick.

Friends league with 4 keepers (I kept Draisatl, Tage, Samsonov and Morrisey)

10 teams, same as above plus Hits, Goals Against and Shots Against.
I had 2nd pick after keepers.

I feel pretty good about both drafts, I don't think I screwed up too much. I was in a pretty good position going into both of them.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Probably gonna regret dropping Schmid at some point in HHL but god he stinks so far, and I know Quick isn't going to be this good forever but my goaltending is rear end. Turns out relying on Samsonov, just because he's on a good team, and a rookie, wasn't the best decision!

Yeah, Samsonov has hosed me over so far, I kept him in my keeper league because Vas was gonna be out for months. I also took him in my money league draft.

But I think I recognized his suckitude in time to get some decent help off the wire, in the keeper league my goalies are Samsonov/Woll/Hart/Vanecek. I got Hart and Woll off the wire and they have been great so far (I dumped Skinner and Copley).

My money league goalies from the draft have held up a little better, I've got Ullmark/Samsonov/Thompson, and Vejmelka I grabbed off the wire to replace Skinner. I'm gonna try to stay patient with Samsonov, I'm hoping he will settle into a groove soon.

My offense in both leagues has been off to a slow start, so I'm having to climb out of the cellar just a few weeks in. I'm kicking myself for not finding room for Frank the Tank in my $ league... I grabbed him in the keeper, but I hesitated in my $ league and someone else grabbed him.