Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
One weird trick that Netanyahu doesn't want you to know about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012

Punished Ape posted:

Is this related to trying to equate the 'from the river to the sea' chant with calls for genocide?

I looked up the guy that tweeted it and

Bill Ackman posted:

In 2023, following the onset of the 2023 Israel–Hamas war, several Harvard undergraduate student groups signed a letter condemning the Israeli state. The statement held the "Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence," declared that millions of Palestinians in Gaza have been "forced to live in an open-air prison," and called on Harvard to "take action to stop the ongoing annihilation of Palestinians." In response, Ackman called for the publication of the names of all students involved in signing the letter so that he could ensure his company and others do not "inadvertently hire" any of the signatories. Ackman posted, "One should not be able to hide behind a corporate shield when issuing statements supporting the actions of terrorists," and the names "should be made public so their views are publicly known".[84]

so I won't say definitely, but he sure doesn't seem to be neutral on I/P

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
Turkey→Türkiye→Türkiyeezy→Ye

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
Somebody should probably explain that difference to their government