Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
i'm gonna miss this show so much :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
if i read a comic i don't tend to watch it when it's adapted though

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Where does the manga live? I've been solely in the sj app bubble long enough I don't know what sites even exist anymore

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Nemo2342 posted:

I believe it is published on https://kmanga.kodansha.com/ and the volume releases can be purchased from the usual places like Amazon. Mangadex has up through chapter 132 when people stopped fan translating it, and of course there are aggregator sites where people upload the chapters taken from kmanga.

thanks!

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've started the manga and gently caress it's good

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

pengilgon is a griefer after my own heart

mad respect

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Well I'm caught up with the comic now.

My life feels empty without chapter

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

the official manga has short bits of writing from the author at the end of volumes if you want to get a taste.

personally i don't care for the prose, at least in translation

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

holy poo poo october is closer than i could've ever hoped for

i wonder what all and how they'll make things fit into a second season

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

doomrider7 posted:

My prediction, we end things just before the tourney arc and that's the hook for the next season.

are we ending before underwater adventures too then?

a number of plot threads all intertwining is gonna make them have to work a bit for what to get into the season

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

more importantly, she's a GAMER

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

i'm so happy that sunraku has a gamer chair now

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

also the art style FUCKS

it's simple without being too simple but also keeps its dynamism. the only real negative just comes from me being a weirdo who doesn't like digital art

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

there's no time for horny they have unique monsters to fight

this is the true gamer's life

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

give me more detail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

one panel in this chapter obliquely looked like sunraku somehow equipped an aloha shirt and it made me unreasonably excited for some reason