Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

amigolupus posted:

I busted out laughing during the forums segment and how accurate it was. It even had people who were all "Can we PLEASE add this info to the faqs in the OP?" as well as someone who said, "y'all, posting someone's pics here without permission is a bannable offense. Lurk more before posting, dummy."

Wanna know more about Curry Jones.

I love that the discussion got more and more serious about this shirtless bird guy and his talking rabbit friend. Everything really is more fun if you take it seriously.

Also I can't believe I didn't get the name "Arthur Pencilgon" until it was revealed that they used to go by "Pencil Knight"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MonsterEnvy posted:

Can you explain the joke to me. Like first name is clearly a Arthur Pendragon reference with Pencil in it.

That's basically it, just changing Pen->Pencil since they're both used for writing. Like Reese Witherspoon/Reese Withoutherspoon.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Titles are always worth it.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Supremezero posted:

Your reminder to watch the minis at the end of episodes, because Pencilgon is great.

Kinda surprised she made her avatar look exactly like her.

Also I love how straight they play the beginning of this episode just this group of PKers having this serious discussion about content centered around a cute rabbit and a unique monsterthat. Then you got Pencilgon remarking that they changed after the update patch hit without batting an eye. I love it lol.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Caught up and man Vash is the coolest boss bunny.

If there is one thing the anime is killing it at, it's knowing exactly how to accentuate the coolness of a character during certain scenes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Glazius posted:

Sunraku Don't Skip The Tutorial Challenge (difficulty: impossible)

Sunraku stepping into Firstia for the first time as the credits roll and then just

SHNAGRI-LA FRONTIER: END

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is this a reference to something or a specific artstyle? I've seen this kind of stylization multiple times in different animes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Had a good laugh when he brought up that there's a skill garden in Rabbit Town.

Dude is never going to the starter town.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Catching up is the 14.5 episode worth watching at all or is it just recap?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

New OP kicks rear end

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Just wanna appreciate Sunraku's cackling and the archeologist subclass giving you access to a whip

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Finally watched the episode.

SLF loving rules

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The minis are good and funny

Are they based on anything like volume extras or are they all anime original?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Should've called it the Bunny Buster instead of the Rabbit Gun imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

mikeycp posted:

i'm gonna miss this show so much :(

I feel like there's no way this doesn't get a second season.