Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
This show is fun and quite pretty, but yeah, those episodes feel like they pass by in an instant. Maybe it's better to wait until the end of the season and binge them at once.
I do like Emul, I had worries she might be an annoying mascot character, but she's genuinely delightful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
The reveal that he stubbornly bashed his head against the poopbird 115 times was really funny.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Emul completely striking out on live commentary was a fun gag.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Him desperately struggling to remember a name is so relatable. We all had this situation. Also it's nice that she finally managed to talk a few sentences with her crush, I genuinely did not expect her to do it, the way she was hiding behind that box. Though, I wonder how that conversation will go once she tells him her handle. "Oh you are that Sunraku-person I already befriended just the other day? What a big coincidence that is."

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Dec 3, 2023

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, I thought about that too. I suppose there would have to be a lot of separate servers? But then it would have been even more impossible for Saiga and the others to cyberstalk Sunraku.
The more this progresses the more he learns that deep down, all games are trash games!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
He may have a critical gamer mind but he does seem fond of that little bunny. At least he'd be kind sad if she would permanently bite it.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
That smithing scene was actually quite cool. That stat requirement really hit me. It shouldn't have been a surprise, because of course that's how that works, but it was well done.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Dec 10, 2023

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I like that they had a genuine reason to believe that Pencilgon took them on a wild goose chase ending with a hole where you'd die from fall damage. Just because trolling them like that would amuse her.
They're such good friends. :)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Can someone make a small gif of the scene in the previous episode when Emul is perching on his shoulder and tries to get the second shoo the second mailbird away?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Why bother with 100% revival items, if all attacks one hit kill anyway?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Usually I don't like that trope of the super shy girl with a crush, but Saiga is genuinely hilarious. This girl needs therapy.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Taima posted:

I hope the other party members get their own awesome bunny companion or something equally dope considering all they've accomplished. If they aren't sporting the best loot in the game something is seriously broken with their drop system.

That boss has some great loot on his drop table, but there's a 50% chance that he just doesn't drop anything. mmorpgs can be cruel like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Those stupid idiot developers are great.
They were legitimately anticipating that people would battle this secret superboss for the next decade without making any headway and only progress the game's story line once that is finished. I think it's a complete coincidence that this game turned out great, rather than being a complete trash game. Or maybe it's just the good PR?

Towa is awesome too. Speedrunning the game with high stats for purely emotional reasons is neat.

To be honest, these new ultra-harsh penalties for being a player killer are complete bullshit too. Up to this point that was just a legitimate but sort of dishonorable way to play the game. But then suddenly there's a system update which puts a massive target on your back and dying will set you back hundreds of hours for all the stuff you amassed.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Feb 25, 2024