Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Only one party can fight an area boss at a time, they aren't instanced? SLF looking more like another trash game by the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.

AtomikKrab posted:

Of course I know that person, it's me. I pointed the bosses cone the wrong way and filled the arena with bad.

The whole thing was giving me flashbacks to tanking in Final Fantasy XIV.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
Yeah, I feel like the move would be to use the half rez items first when you know each hit is a OHKO
Since Wethermon's final(?) phase isn't necessarily totally understood, he might have some smaller attacks or an aura effect or something where being at max HP could be useful.

This is the episode where I finally clicked "Oh, WEATHERmon I get it."

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

and I never have.
An anime that is fun because of cool fights having an awesome multi episode boss fight is good, actually