Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
This manga series is very good and the animation is top-notch. I love the way that this VRMMO anime actually treats things like an MMO and they analyze things in gaming terms. Emul is the best mascot character I've seen in a long time. I also appreciate that this is a power fantasy VRMMO series that isn't horny and filled with fanservice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I mean to be fair, this episode covered about ten minutes of ‘realtime’ so it makes sense that it felt short. Also we had two SLF minis instead of just one, so it was slightly shorter anyway. Still looking to be one of the best shows of the season even with such a loaded lineup. I’m really looking forward to the next episode.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I cannot get over how good this show looks. The manga is just behind Attack on Titan on K Manga so it must be fairly popular, but I still didn’t expect such high quality animation. I really hope this isn’t a one and done adaptation and we continue to get this wild stuff.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

bean mom posted:

it would be very MMO style that they're going for to have the reward simply be the announcement and a user title by their name

Pencilgon would be totally fine with this, Katzo would be annoyed but okay, Sunraku would absolutely lose his poo poo.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I genuinely appreciate that the art never gets horny nor is there a token pervert. It’s almost weirdly sexless for a modern battle shonen, but I’m actually finding that refreshing.