Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Venuz Patrol posted:

marriagetoxin is so epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Chapter 69

Turns out that when Gero isn't being actively debuffed, Ghost user isn't that tough.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

we always appreciate a dazai reference

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Chapter 70

Ghost User is even tougher than I thought, Himi's fiance is weird as gently caress and we got one hella development at the end.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Aw yisss. Sound user. It’s ok now. He must’ve been training and can now chuck the contrabas.

Also, pull out save game.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Ghost User seems to be pulling a lot of poo poo out of his rear end but this seems to be going into an awesome direction so who gives a poo poo lol. Real curious to see where this goes, interested in what the fiancee's actual deal is.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
Is Naruko just going to alleviate his debuff?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Looking forward to Gero figuring out how to poison ghosts.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gero will become a gamer

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

assuming the rice is sticky, glutinous, and slightly sweet like thai khao niao mamuang, sweets donburi sounds amazing

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
MARRIAGETOXIN: the 100 clients who really, really, really, really, really love Gero

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Yet another proof that Erina is extremely powerful.

Lt. Lizard fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Dec 5, 2023

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'M DINO'N MY KNEES

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
The soothing sounds of a Sousaphone.

I guess Geto doesn’t believe in ghosts anymore thanks to the sound user.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I too, want a coupon with Hella Value.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Oh, this was such a fun chapter :3:

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
I imagine that Gero will assuage the Ghost User, and then the Ghost User will allow Ureshino to see her mom one last time.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Sound guy is overpowered in the best ways possible.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Please give me more of the Sound User.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I hope sound user just did all the work to get in there and now he's gonna relax while gero fights

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Sounds user is so loving funny

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I was expecting Sound User to be inflating a pipe organ's bellows or something, not building himself a hot tub.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Elfface posted:

I was expecting Sound User to be inflating a pipe organ's bellows or something, not building himself a hot tub.

Dude is all about style.
Chapter was fantastic.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Elfface posted:

We have learned nothing if not how important proper relaxation is to maximizing your efficiency.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

Elfface posted:

I like how he is just vibing on his own in the background while the important dialogue is going

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Chapter 73

Lt. Lizard posted:

Please give me more of the Sound User.
He's really just owning this whole arc even with just a couple pages this chapter.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Goddamn, Sound User.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Squidster posted:

Goddamn, Sound User.

Evergreen post

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Marriagetoxin living up to its thread title.

I also absolutely love that scene with the sicko recoiling, Gero standing ready and Haruko wailing in the background.

And that but for me it was Tuesday moment

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
Marriagetoxin really does just take a left turn whenever it can

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The sound attack misdirect will never stop being hilarious. :allears:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
as if the guy wasn't enough of a creep, he eats his own teeth

gero, murder him

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I'm really liking the Ghost User as well here. Just wrapped in all sorts of debuffs, just a good gamer

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like the logic of "wearing debuffs constantly making you strong" doesn't make a lot of sense!

Oh well, I'll forgive it if ghost guy still gets owned next chapter.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

I feel like the logic of "wearing debuffs constantly making you strong" doesn't make a lot of sense!

This is just Rock Lee removing his weights.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Respect the bespoke anime tradition of "until now, I was using only 20% of my strength" or perish. :colbert:

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Ytlaya posted:

I don't think it made him strong, it merely disguised his strength. Like he said, he was hoping to catch Gero by surprise.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

he couldnt resist doing a senator armstrong style reveal though. brolic ghost gamer ftw.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kyte posted:

I don't think it made him strong, it merely disguised his strength. Like he said, he was hoping to catch Gero by surprise.

I mean, the "stronger then Gero who modifies hie strength with a bunch of Chemicals" had to have come from somewhere, so presumably he became strong through "resistance training via the curses."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Chapter 74

So looking for a wife doesn't make you stronger, but makes you more popular? Are we sure it works like that?