Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong

Sandman from ECW posted:

I have an old school cable subscription that I pay hundreds of dollars for and the only thing I watch is Dynamite. I also use it to pay $50 to watch pee pee vees whenever they air. All because I love All Elite Wrestling and I love Tony Khan. Rest In Power.

thank u for ur service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph

aaag peanuts

Sandman from ECW posted:

I have an old school cable subscription that I pay hundreds of dollars for and the only thing I watch is Dynamite. I also use it to pay $50 to watch pee pee vees whenever they air. All because I love All Elite Wrestling and I love Tony Khan. Rest In Power.

cable crew

Kvantum
Skee-entist

graph posted:

cable crew

I buy my PPVs via Bleacher Report, but yeah, pretty much this.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Kvantum posted:

I buy my PPVs via Bleacher Report, but yeah, pretty much this.

This is me

shiksa

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its me, im the fan who thinks that daily's place is a cool venue for wrestling and has a historical tie to aew that is worth commemorating and doing hype poo poo for. once they figured out how to substitute a crowd in a kayfabe-retaining way, idk i enjoyed covid era aew a lot and bte was never better than that time and it was a rare bright spot of life during that time. maybe the audio sucks in the arena, its an outdoor auditorium i would not be surprised if it does. i dont really care, whatever, i like it. the american kouraken hall.

STING 64

Sandman from ECW posted:

me too except i get my cable for free with my apartment

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

shiksa posted:

its me, im the fan who thinks that daily's place is a cool venue for wrestling and has a historical tie to aew that is worth commemorating and doing hype poo poo for. once they figured out how to substitute a crowd in a kayfabe-retaining way, idk i enjoyed covid era aew a lot and bte was never better than that time and it was a rare bright spot of life during that time. maybe the audio sucks in the arena, its an outdoor auditorium i would not be surprised if it does. i dont really care, whatever, i like it. the american kouraken hall.

Me too

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I get the triller feed because Taz is the king of commercial break comedy

shiksa

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

coconono posted:

I get the triller feed because Taz is the king of commercial break comedy

vpn jones

Shard

I was all about using my mom's cable subscription to watch the tbs feed. But then when I tried AEW+ and got to enjoy a dynamite with uninterrupted matches I knew there was no going back for me.

Shard

I just like posting pictures of Hangman looking violent and hot

https://twitter.com/AllEliteKeeks/status/1784958574549999636

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

I just like posting pictures of Hangman looking violent and hot

https://twitter.com/AllEliteKeeks/status/1784958574549999636

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I have to show my friends Swerve/Hangman and Mox/Hangman next time they're visiting. And Willow/Stat vs. Skye/Julia. They'll go crazy lol

CombineThresher

GIT R DONNE

shiksa posted:

Agreed! Too many arenas all look the same on TV anyway, at least Daily's has some personality.

Ringo Roadagain

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I have to show my friends Swerve/Hangman and Mox/Hangman next time they're visiting. And Willow/Stat vs. Skye/Julia. They'll go crazy lol

dont forget danielson/hangman (II)

a dumb moron

augh
I’m a straight man and I too think Hangman is hot.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

a dumb moron posted:

I’m a straight man and I too think Hangman is hot.

You and me are Carl Weathers and Arnold Schwarzenegger shaking hands rn, YOU SON OF A BITCH
bc I agree

Shard

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Have you seen the deathmatches of Tay/Anna Jay vs The Bunny/Penelope or Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker? Because they are also amazing and should be shared.

Erin M. Fiasco

Writing in my memo pad my list of "sexy deathmatches/shoot matches to show my lesbian friends", slotting in Bunny/Penelope between Aja Kong vs. Madusa, various Maki Death Kill matches, and Hangman/Mox :hmmyes:

Shard

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Writing in my memo pad my list of "sexy deathmatches/shoot matches to show my lesbian friends", slotting in Bunny/Penelope between Aja Kong vs. Madusa, various Maki Death Kill matches, and Hangman/Mox :hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKfupO4ZzPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmw3TyNtZhE&t=1536s

Shard fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Apr 29, 2024

Erin M. Fiasco

:sickos:

graph

aaag peanuts

Shard posted:

Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker

this made waves because it was one of the first womens deathmatches on tv right ? also it turbo owned

Shard

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

This match got me to buy the bloody Britt Baker shirt

post hole digger

Shard posted:

Have you seen the deathmatches of Tay/Anna Jay vs The Bunny/Penelope or Thunder Rosa vs Britt Baker? Because they are also amazing and should be shared.

that ruby/willow vs tay/anna jay street fight. anna getting killed by willow and ruby bleeding just an insane amount on some rando rampage tag match. lmao.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Blood for the blood god

Prokhor Zakharov

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Majinfoose posted:

This match got me to buy the bloody Britt Baker shirt

it was a really good shirt.

also don't forget the original AEW hardcore match of Mox v Janella

Shard

or the lights out match of Mox vs Kenny Omega

Shard

https://twitter.com/RedeemDeezNutzz/status/1785041607416295693

post hole digger

Yeehaw

PotatoJudge

Tell me about the rabbits, George

A great match, but the highlight of that episode is Penta wearing the St. Patrick's Day hat.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

With all the basketball going on , remember when Tony got Roundball Rock for the Death Triangle/Elite best of seven series? I love that goon

Shard

https://twitter.com/Erik_Whalen/status/1785340635928539194

Sandman from ECW

If Hangman teamed up with the Young Bucks what do you think a move called The Young Buck Shot Lariat would look like?

Have they ever done a Young Buck Shot Lariat before??

Erin M. Fiasco

Sandman from ECW posted:

If Hangman teamed up with the Young Bucks what do you think a move called The Young Buck Shot Lariat would look like?

When he becomes the Elite's chosen corporate champion he will rename the move to that :hai:

Barry Bluejeans

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
imagining a clean-shaven Hangman with a neat haircut makes me experience soul-deep revulsion so you might be onto something there

super macho dude

Hangman dressing like a rightwing Nashville nu-country douchebag, all smiles in a 9-Line tshirt and a Black Rifle Coffee trucker hat

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

I'm still trying to catch that high I had right after Dynasty. It's been awhile since I felt that good about wrestling. TK getting a TK Driver was close

post hole digger

Sandman from ECW posted:

3 simultaneous buckshots lariat from three different sides of the ring like the evp trigger

edit: add okada and do it from all 4 sides of the ring and then hug after the guy falls down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa

super macho dude posted:

Hangman dressing like a rightwing Nashville nu-country douchebag, all smiles in a 9-Line tshirt and a Black Rifle Coffee trucker hat

hes still got that tesla right