Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kate Lockwell
Feb 17, 2010

I'm going to throw left-handed. Is only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right... over too quickly.

Play posted:

Howie seems like one of the biggest 'chalk' drafters in the league. Over the past few years like 80% of his day 1 and day 2 picks have exactly matched the consensus big board. Big time believer in the wisdom of the crowd I suppose

This is nothing new but I've seen it explained that this can lead to success because he's been able to do it for so long. No pressure on his job means he can just avoid FOMO forever and only draft better than average, he can count on other front offices panicking and loving up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU