Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Small chance he's alive and watches AEW. Larger chance he dead inside and a corncobber.

Even larger chance he quit wrestling after WCW shuttered and never came back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Small chance he's alive and watches AEW. Larger chance he dead inside and a corncobber.

Even larger chance he quit wrestling after WCW shuttered and never came back.

That man's life peaked at FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED!!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
"We'll hear from Mercedes Mone!" segment added to Dynamite. Yes!

Jericho, Taz, Swerve, Moxley, Joe, and Hook are also announced be talking on the show!

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
More talking segments means more times to look at me phone

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hope he lived long enough to see the nwo

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mercedes sucks. Send her packing to the fed!!!

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

it would be better if she wrestled more like the cope man has been

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

She’s way ahead of you on that one

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Mo Mone Mo Problems

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tony saw all the complaints about Jade’s booking in WWE and did it himself with worse promos

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Should have waited until Mercedes was healed up and just had her wrestle a match instead of exposing her weaknesses right out of the gate

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tony doesn’t watch women’s wrestling so he probably assumed Mercedes could promo and that was why she was popular

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony doesn’t watch women’s wrestling so he probably assumed Mercedes could promo and that was why she was popular

After hearing on twitter about her critically acclaimed Emmy-worthy performance in The Mandalorian I'd assume she'd be a superstar on the mic too.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony probably wishes he could kill her because he hates women and I'm absolutely not projecting or whatever zzzzzzz

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony should watch the tna women’s division and take notes… if he even cared…..

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tony should buy TNA

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

"We'll hear from Mercedes Mone!" segment added

2 more months of this :rubby: All we need now is another injury on her first match and this is cemented as an all-time bad signing

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I know you have the social media melty brain but don't hope for injuries

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Tony fully went Joker mode when the TNA women didn’t thank him for dinner that time

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony is the bagel boss but for wrestling. he’s been saying what we’re all thinking!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Stop being weird about women and about wrestler injuries thanks

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Post more about uhhhhhh Low-Rent Badretta

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tony should buy a car and have the wrestlers beat it up

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony fully went Joker mode when the TNA women didn’t thank him for dinner that time

You're thinking about Punk and the Starbucks gift cards.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tony should buy a car and have the wrestlers beat it up

This is how they're going to determine Roddy's next challenger. whoever deals the killing blow

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

sue and her van should have their own entry on the roster page

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tony should buy TNA

How many more beloved wrestling companies of my childhood does Tony need to destroy??

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Chris James 2 posted:

2 more months of this :rubby: All we need now is another injury on her first match and this is cemented as an all-time bad signing

After 3 months of lovely promos Tony is going to put her in an immediate title match against fan favorite Willow (or Julia) and presumably win the title. They're going to boo the poo poo out of her. After that it's off to Camp Malcontent with the other WWE cast-offs.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's so loving weird the way some of you act about Mercedes. Like, genuinely embarassing.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tony will but the NWA, TNA and what ever is left xtreme pro wrestling

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
She's better as a heel anyway

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff posted:

It's so loving weird the way some of you act about Mercedes. Like, genuinely embarassing.

She’s a top 10 women’s wrestler of all time easily. I don’t think anyone could disagree unless they have some kind of prejudice against her for something outside of wrestling

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

She’s a top 10 women’s wrestler of all time easily. I don’t think anyone could disagree unless they have some kind of prejudice against her for something outside of wrestling

she was very disrespectful to grogu

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

whatever Mercedes does will be overshadowed by Jamie Hayter's return, and it'll work out fine because there's no way they will put those two together---Hayter would tear through her like tissue paper, there's just no way lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

whatever Mercedes does will be overshadowed by Jamie Hayter's return, and it'll work out fine because there's no way they will put those two together---Hayter would tear through her like tissue paper, there's just no way lol

Same but also with Britt's return

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DLC Inc posted:

It's the biggest money match in the women's division, why wouldn't they immediately go to it?

Happiness posted:

she was very disrespectful to grogu

She saved Grogu from a fish monster, I'm pretty sure. She was very disrespectful to Boba, though.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Hayter/Mercedes for whatever belt is on the line is one of the easiest All In matches TK could book and has main event potential too. If only she was in the world title scene instead of the TBS one.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I've reconsidered my opinion and think Moné should be booked whichever way causes Mercedes Derangement Syndrome sufferers the most psychic trauma.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mercedes is a great wrestler and heel and right now AEW has her as a face who does nothing but talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Goblin Queen posted:

I've reconsidered my opinion and think Moné should be booked whichever way causes Mercedes Derangement Syndrome sufferers the most psychic trauma.

I like your style Goblin Queen