Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hate the Baby Yoda. A crass, putrid creature. A blight against the lord. If we lived in an equitable society this is what would be done with it.

https://youtu.be/olTuSpJTL2g?si=kkmleLeQ2kjfzEok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i hate that little toad

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

he's the top draw in the territory

love him or hate him you have to respect him

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

MJeff posted:

It's the biggest money match in the women's division, why wouldn't they immediately go to it?

Because this is AEW and we hate making money.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

RBX posted:

Because this is AEW and we hate making money.

Yawn

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I hate the Baby Yoda. A crass, putrid creature. A blight against the lord. If we lived in an equitable society this is what would be done with it.

Isn’t it not even a loving baby? Its like 90 years old or some poo poo?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Sounds like he's about ready for the WWE main roster.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Eat My Fuc posted:

She’s a top 10 women’s wrestler of all time easily.

Is this true??? I don't watch WWE(statement made under oath) so I don't know how good she is, but this feels like one of those Cody Rhodes things.

Kurash
May 12, 2008

I'm deeply impressed? that they let the entire Saraya situation play out AGAIN, but with less wrestling.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Is this true??? I don't watch WWE(statement made under oath) so I don't know how good she is, but this feels like one of those Cody Rhodes things.

She had one of the best Mania main events ever and one of the best hell in a cell matches and the best iron woman match ever in nxt.

in ring she’s top tier

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Ringo Roadagain posted:

That's probably why Yoda threw him in the trash to begin with.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Certainly best in the west. Circa NXT, her program with Bayley was legitimately hotter than any of the mens’, and the men’s roster at that time was fully stacked

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Her matches rule. She sucks on the stick.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Her matches rule. She sucks on the stick.

no homophobia in here please

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kurash posted:

I'm deeply impressed? that they let the entire Saraya situation play out AGAIN, but with less wrestling.

No lame brother that can be hired this time, at least

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

2 more months of this :rubby: All we need now is another injury on her first match and this is cemented as an all-time bad signing

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony probably wishes he could kill her because he hates women and I'm absolutely not projecting or whatever zzzzzzz

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tony should buy TNA

He tried but they couldn't make change for a $20

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

weirdo freaks please vacate the thread

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Kurash posted:

Does Mercedes have a dogshit brother with no talent who can get hired as a favor? If so, it's a good situation for me. Because watching Zak Zodiac the past few months has been legitimately fun, he's so bad in the ring.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

mooseinfants posted:

Hayter/Mercedes for whatever belt is on the line is one of the easiest All In matches TK could book and has main event potential too. If only she was in the world title scene instead of the TBS one.

I'm hoping the Women's match at All In is Toni Storm dropping the belt to a finally-tired-of-Toni's-treatment Mariah May.

Hayter can win the TBS title from Mercedes. It's not a step down because both belts are great.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

forum weapon activated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiTAVTTyRmc

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o048xeNQ3Wo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thank you, as always, Sting 64

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Eddie could learn a lot about chops from this guy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sandman from ECW posted:

Eddie could learn a lot about chops from this guy

Lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

a dumb moron posted:

I'm hoping the Women's match at All In is Toni Storm dropping the belt to a finally-tired-of-Toni's-treatment Mariah May.

I sincerely hope that story is not dragged out that long.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
i'm surprised it's been dragged out this long, tbh.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I think Tony delayed things to get the Stardom relationship worked out and now that it's done I can see it getting in gear after Dynasty

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't think the story is Mariah gets tired of Toni, I think the story is Mariah steals Toni's life.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should do Persona but with Toni and Mariah

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Look I don't like the character either but I think wanting Toni to get shot in the head is a bit much.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the story is that mariah will be toni's lacky until next year even though toni gets jealous of her girlfriend from stardom since that's her next challenger after thunder rosa

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Toni summoning Mariah like a Jojo Stand (I have never seen or read a Jojo but I think I understand enough to make this reference. Let me know if I messed it up.)

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

toni needs to lose her belt and enter her european new wave phase

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

KungFu Grip posted:

the story is that mariah will be toni's lacky until next year even though toni gets jealous of her girlfriend from stardom since that's her next challenger after thunder rosa

blunder throws-up

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I think the story is literally just All About Eve.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i'm surprised it's been dragged out this long, tbh.

:same: but I actually don't mind, Toni and Julia are good champs. Hope Julia's injury isn't severe, she's the only part of the HoB that's still good (I've thought for a while Brody needs to be doing more singles matches/maybe get a singles belt)

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Feels like Toni/Mariah at All In will happen as it makes a lot of sense with the timing if they get right into it after forb. Not sure if that's really a big enough matchup for All In but they also haven't got into the meat and potatoes of the angle yet.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Toni just needs to know when to keep the gimmick out of her matches which she did with her match with AZM. When it gets into her matches it just drags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

all in is 4 months away. that story does not have 4 months worth of legs left to it.