Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He prefers to be carried out like an overtired toddler

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

God he was so good back in the day

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:allears:

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

History Comes Inside! posted:

He prefers to be carried out like an overtired toddler

I was waiting for this to be posted when Low Ki chat started. :allears:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Did anyone end up attending / documenting his leadership seminar

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bix and Oatgan

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/exclusives/fightful-exclusive-low-ki-s-webinar-did-not-make-much-case-his-self-improvement-courses

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

"...Mr. Oatgan?"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they shouldn't have had an issue with the suit

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

they shouldn't have had an issue with the suit

Been saying this.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I feel like you could say this about Lio Rush. Lio Rush and Low Ki would be my favourite tag team ever.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Ringo Roadagain posted:

How odd. All those things also describe the perfect wrestler

NXT needs to stop trying to train college football players to wrestle and start signing the most belligerent assholes working in kitchens.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Goblin Queen posted:

NXT needs to stop trying to train college football players to wrestle and start signing the most belligerent assholes working in kitchens.

The Waffle House PipelineTM

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Nobody wants to work anymore

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Young Bucks should change their name to The Young Bugs

They can turn into a bug in the middle of the ring

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I ran into someone I once worked under and they greeted me by way of long lingering hug and I couldn’t help but be reminded of tiny tony hype hugging his new hires

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Gumball Gumption posted:

The Young Bucks should change their name to The Young Bugs

They can turn into a bug in the middle of the ring

they aren;t that young tbh

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The Bugs

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The Bug Bucks imho

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

As the final evolution of their corporate characters, the Young Bucks awoke one morning to find they had been transformed into giant cockroaches.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Watching dynamite, seeing the Young Bugs, doing the Kids In The Hall “I crush your head” bit

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

The Waffle House PipelineTM

People talk about The Waffle House Overnight Shift in the same way they talked about the Minnesota Wrecking Crew.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
can we all agree if Bryan Danielson is Swerve's big first opponent announced tonight that Tony is washed and out of fresh ideas?

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

can we all agree if Bryan Danielson is Swerve's big first opponent announced tonight that Tony is washed and out of fresh ideas?

OoOoOoOoOhHHhhH NoOoOoOoOoOo I hope i dont have to watch Swerve wrestle Danielson! Id HATE that :ohdear:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

post hole digger posted:

OoOoOoOoOhHHhhH NoOoOoOoOoOo I hope i dont have to watch Swerve wrestle Danielson! Id HATE that :ohdear:

Good match, boring start to another dude championship run

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

i wouldn't agree with your dumb rear end if you said the sky was blue

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Love that the hell thread can still get some genuine interesting derangements. You’re 110% wrong and deserve to be put into The Contraption for this but from the bottom of my heart I thank you for this.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Danielson has a win over Swerve, so you have to do the match eventually, but it should be saved for WrestleDream.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tony really needs to force Danielson to win some matches

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i wouldn't agree with your dumb rear end if you said the sky was blue

i post with loving children.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Yeah like tonight, against Swerve, for the title 🙏

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

danielson is a jobber now. its sad but you need a ex-fed whipping boy to keep the rest of them in line. show them how bad they can be booked if they dont shape up.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Danielson’s in a weird place where he should always be believable as a main eventer but the meta-knowledge of his announced winding down (unless he took that back and I didn’t hear abt it?) makes it so that even if you were really selective in how you used him, would you ever expect he wasn’t going to do the job in a title match? Barring some situation where he’s brought in as a short-term ringer (champion gets injured or leaves for the fed mid-reign, etc.)

I mean if he’s in that position you might as well use him — he’s going to have the best match possible in terms of work rate and he’ll make the champ look good— but given how great he still is, it somehow feels like a waste to put him in the role of first-up title contender. Like, I’d use him to cement a dominant reign, not christen a new one. It sets a high bar.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Basic Chunnel posted:

Danielson’s in a weird place where he should always be believable as a main eventer but the meta-knowledge of his announced winding down (unless he took that back and I didn’t hear abt it?) makes it so that even if you were really selective in how you used him, would you ever expect he wasn’t going to do the job in a title match? Barring some situation where he’s brought in as a short-term ringer (champion gets injured or leaves for the fed mid-reign, etc.)

I mean if he’s in that position you might as well use him — he’s going to have the best match possible in terms of work rate and he’ll make the champ look good— but given how great he still is, it somehow feels like a waste to put him in the role of first-up title contender. Like, I’d use him to cement a dominant reign, not christen a new one. It sets a high bar.

I'm just sick of the repeated story of him showing up in the title picture so the new champ can beat him when otherwise he shows zero interest in being near the title scene.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm sick of this thing that happened twice in company history and produced one of the best stories and matches in company history both times it happened.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Think there might be some bad-faith Fed plants growing in these parts

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Calling for a subforum posting audit to root out the infiltrators

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
I’m cool with Danielson jobbing out to new champs though, guaranteed great match and some rub, nothing wrong with being the tutorial boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine if Danielson won big plat, tho. :allears: