Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Maybe people are just watching the show at 1.5x speed on mute like Alvarez does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I can’t believe the right wing Christian heel wrestlers would have the deathtruck

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Shard posted:

the third one ends in a way that is very satisfying as an arc, and the 4th one spends the entire movie setting things back to the beginning and I hate that in stories. Tell a new loving story in the universe don't ruin the old one.

that's because lana wachowski wanted to kill it for good this time OP, and for a little while it worked

then WB realized they could just get some other shitter to write and direct, someone who might try to tell a serious story

If you'd spent the 2000s-10s writing Cloverfield poo poo you'd be hungry for anything else too

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

All Elite Keyboard Wrestlers

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Tony Khan's not dumb enough to pull a Bischoff and join them to be one of the cool kids, is he?

He grew up watching that, what do you think

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i’m gonna laugh if tony comes out to do a promo and he starts making GBS threads himself and it doesn’t stop for like 5 minutes and he tries to leave and slips and falls in the poo poo

a worked poo poo, classic maneuver

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

poo poo

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Endorph posted:

aew is dead and being sold for 100 dollars and i just bought it ama

What’s your plan for jungle boy

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Tony will absolutely be cosplaying NWO Bischoff within the next year

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Raeg posted:

In a Weekend at Bernies style scenario or...

Nah he won’t be dead just the promotion

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Nobody wants to work anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Going from door to door hunting down the fed plants with a giant magnifying glass