Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I eat a lot of rice, but could I be eating more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I follow the instructions of the rice cooker is that right

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

ill take it from here, dino.

yes.

thanks fart simpson I'll try my hardest to consume more rices

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

My home has only 4 kinds of rice. What is the appropriate number of varieties to stock?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Wild rice is not rice, but it is good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I always wash my rice. Why? Because I'm on a strictly clean diet

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I remember white rice being seen as bad and brown rice being pushed for a few years but everyone immediately realized brown rice tastes like cardboard and takes too long to cook

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

therattle posted:

Properly cooked brown rice is actually pretty good in certain uses. Short grain brown is quite delicious; it’s a good GF sub for barley. I use it with Japanese soups, for example, where it works really well.

it still takes too long :colbert:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I simply use a rice cooker OP

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

who has a whole minute for rice these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

impurities