Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The love interests in Villainess Level 99 are such bozos, dont antagonize the level 99 wizard :v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GateOfD posted:

lv99 continues to be entertaining.

I see.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

There's not much surprise in the events, but in how they interpret the events. Replacing social girl's chatter with bird noises and her dancing at the end was pretty funny

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GateOfD posted:

lv99 ep4

my god, these male harem characters are so dumb lol
lol, Monster Flute calling spam. Love that the one decent guy is the one that gets saved when he tries to protect her like a regular person. Like the part in the opening how all the harem protects the white magic girl, and then with those two, he steps in front, and the MC just nukes everything.

The headmaster diagnosed them all with fragile male ego. :allears:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yes Yumelia, what if? :3

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its also funny that the fantasy world has such a ridiculous amount of isekai protagonists they have to just go with it, get them all in a queue, here have a japanese restraunt etc

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pan Dulce posted:

But don't expect it to be a pretty anime. It's weird; sometimes the bones of the anime, so to speak, look great. Other times, like the dance scene I mentioned above, they REALLY cheap out on animation.

Haha yeah theres a few ones this season that just yank me right out with how janky the animation is. Level 99 Villainess' lousy with poor cgi everywhere

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bravern keeps going where no one's gone before.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Brutal Garcon posted:

I thought it was cute, CGI aside, but then I don't have to share a school with it.

Clearly the dragon actually is bad cgi, and looked like that in the game. (By the same logic: the human characters actually, diagetically, look like anime characters)

I only just realized the three male leads are basically interchangable with the ones from Im in love with the Villainess. Otome game archetypes I guess.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I was wondering how Villainess L 99 would do once theres more action in the story and the answer is 'just throw CGI at it as usual'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

jesus christ Bravern

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh Villainess Level 99 is significantly different from the novel and the manga.

or just further ahead than the manga

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 21, 2024

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/SulemioMercury/status/1770920625483235820

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

the only thing the anime is lacking is the asides and vignettes. Not sure how you'd do those properly. but gives people reason to also buy the books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

finally decided to take a look at Tis time for Torture Princess and was amazed at the reappearance of the extinct gyaru subspecies