Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I’m gonna watch Hokkaido gals because I spent a month in Hokkaido years ago, so I can point at the screen and say “I’ve been there.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

GateOfD posted:

any finished the final Zom100 episodes, is it worth going back to it

If you liked the show to begin with, yes. The animation was really good, and it finished off the story arc really well.

They also finally finished the OP.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Checked out Sign of Affection thanks to the discussion and a +1 on really liking it. It has a nice relaxed pace to it, and feels like very down to earth even with the sight gags. Definitely going to continue watching.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Hokkaido Gals is definitely a horny show, but it was enjoyable watching a guy be a complete oddball about interactions and working his way through normal events he blew out of proportion.

Also I did my first “I know that my from my time in Hokkaido” with Seicomart. Looking forward to more.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Just saying A Sign of Affection continues to be really good.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Furnaceface posted:

It is honestly amazing that my brother and I have such opposite taste in anime. He wouldnt stop bugging me to watch Solo Leveling, Classroom of the Elite, and Undead Adventurer. So I gave all of them a 3 episode test and didnt find much in any of them. Also I really hate shows with video game stuff like menus and inventory and leveling now apparently.

Meanwhile I ask him to watch Sign of Affection and Dark Gathering and he wont even watch one episode calling them girly and childish, respectively.

At least we both like Mashle so it isnt a total wash.

e: Im still trying to get him to watch Dungeon Meshi but I may lose that battle too. :negative:

I’m afraid you’re going to have to disown him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Xelkelvos posted:

Spring 2024 - The Spice (and Wolf) Must Flow

I vote this