Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Sign of Affection was great, can't wait for the next one. It's so cosy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Arc Hammer posted:

I like Rudd's Marcille because it's a kind of voice you don't often hear in dubs and I appreciate that.

Maybe I don't listen to enough dubs but I found her delivery pretty much 'anime 101'

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

yiiissssssssssssssssssssssss

oh god it's going to me a massive downgrade artwise isn't it

Yeah, I love the manga, but I think a lot of that enjoyment comes from the Doré-like linework. Looking forward to seeing how the magic is animated though.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Not super excited about this given there's already been a near-perfect live action adaptation, but more fable is good in general.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Only watched a few animes this season:
Dungeon Meshi: Great adaptation of one of the best ever manga. Really looking forward to the 2nd part.
Frieren: It started strong for me, but I dropped it around the tournament arc. Just wasn't interested enough in the magic system. One of those where I can recognise it's a quality show, but it isn't for me. I have all the time in the world for fantasy ecosystems like in Dungeon Meshi, and none for power levels, mana etc.
A Sign of Affection: Gorgeous and sweet.

Chas McGill fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 25, 2024