Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Kwyndig posted:

I don't know, I've seen some pretty trashy stuff on Hi-Dive. Like that Peter Grill anime, which I haven't actually watched but know of by reputation.
They also have Vermeil in Gold and also made the decision to run the uncensored version of Chained Soldier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

nielsm posted:

Sasaki and Peeps - could you at the absolute minimum have made the coworker girl 19 or something, and not a 16 year old high schooler? I'm sticking with it for now because bird, but with how the two other girls that appeared this episode look, I'm afraid it'll just go downhill from here.

I decided to look up the cast list, and no wonder the bird's voice is familiar. It's Aoi Yuki. Oh and the coworker is Rieri

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Oh boy getting the it's treason then interaction animated in level 99.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

GateOfD posted:

i like that the head doctor seems pretty logical.
like him thinking she's some savant genius that probably has some kind of photographic analytic memory of the selfstudy of books she read is probably the only road you could come to barring she's some isekai from the future

also, oh, so that's what the spleen is, i thought it was a totally different organ.

Out of curiosity what organ did you think the spleen was?

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Spookydonut posted:

She wants to pat blurin so badly, even just that brief touch of his foot beans made her squee

Didn't she also go very chuuni with the magic stuff?

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Spookydonut posted:

it doesnt help they seem to be screening on the same day

Except they don't at least based on when CR puts out the episodes.

Kwyndig posted:

No that's level 99 villainess. Level 999 is a bog standard fantasy go to dungeon grind for loot story from what little I've heard about it.

Strictly speaking neither is level 999 since they had to make the tank one 9999 because number go up.

kirtar fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Feb 14, 2024

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Deus lo vult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Omnicrom posted:

Aoi Yuki was absolutely wasted in this by the way. She was the reason I gave it a shot in the first place and I don't know what happened but she gave a completely forgettable performance which is an astonishing own goal. Meanwhile our lead is just a rolling botch. He is not interesting at all and that's annoying because once or twice you get the glimmer of a good idea here. A couple of times I thought the joke was going to be that his experience as a salary man was going to ironically make him well suited to all the nonsense happening around him, like his ability to diplomatically beg off and read the power dynamics of the room and know when to take responsibility and when to pass the buck would get him out of bad situations but no, not really. It comes up every so often comes up but that feels less like a narrative choice and more like an accident of concordant themes. Also, not really sure I like the fact that our middle-aged schlub of a protagonist has four separate underage girls not-so-subtly falling for him, and that the fourth member of that group was inexplicably revealed to be underage as a joke. No joy here.

The voice cast in general was pretty stacked, but there's only so much that can carry.