Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I am just here, praying that Sengoku Youku will be good. Satoshi Mizukami deserves at least one good anime adaptation, c'mon! :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I mean, you are slowly isekai'ing into the future right now. :v:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Nitrousoxide posted:

Watch the German version of Marcille.

Just did so, German Marcille is excellent.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I always liked it due to how it expanded the cast. Frieren worked with an extremely limited cast of characters up until now, and it was beginning to feel a bit constraining. Having non-main characters that actually can have a bit of focus and development and that won't disappear forever at the end of the episode is nice.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Differing tastes. :shrug:

I don't think I would have liked Frieren nearly as much as I do, if it didn't evolve beyond the initial small cast and narrow focus.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ok, just saw a clip from Metallic Rouge where a lady solved murder by randomly punching people (and kicking a dog), I guess I will have to watch it.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

doomrider7 posted:

The entire world is built up from the fanfic of an uber chuuni womanchild who's first thought after creating AI nearly indistinguishable from living beings was to make the most dope as gently caress videogame with it.

Name one better use for AI nearly indistinguishable from living beings. I'll wait. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
There is actually a pretty solid number of shows I'm pretty interested in this Spring Season

Konosuba S3 (duh)
Spice and Wolf (duh x2)
Yuru Camp S3 (duh x3)
Demon Slayer (Yeah, I know it sucks, but it is still extremely pretty to look at and that can be enough)
Kaijuu 8-gou (It eventually goes to poo poo, like every battle shonen, but the part that anime will cover is actually pretty cool)
Ranger Rejects (I won't call it Go! Go! Loser Rangers! :colbert: I have no particular interest in Super Sentai shows, but I couldn't put the manga down once I began reading. If the adaptation holds, this could be very good)
Fable (I was preparing to get hyped, then I remembered how Under Ninja anime ended up.)

I will probably watch them all eventually, but I won't be surprised if the only shows I will end up following weekly turn out to be Spice and Wolf and Konosuba.