Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Kwyndig posted:

There's too many shows to do that now. Maybe a few seasons ago you could have managed it but there's like a ton of shows this season and it isn't feasible to watch every anime while still having a life.

Edit: unless I miscounted there's 47 full length shows which is enough to waste an entire day on anime with breaks for bathroom, snacks, and drinks. Even broken up into more meaningful chunks that's still most of your leisure time during the week if you work a full time job. Do you really want to spend all your time watching anime?

A friend and I have a ~5 minutes or until the end of the OP rule before we start skipping. Every once in a while we find something we like that we weren't aware of, but usually it's a game of "Is this an isekai or a fantasy show".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Southern Cassowary posted:

watched the first ep of a sign of affection - yuki is a hearing-impaired college student who meets itsuomi, a charming polyglot world traveler

i loving loved this. incredibly charming, knows when to be funny and make goofy faces and when to lean into the romance, the concept was cool without being overly cloying, the style was great. this is at the top of the things i'm most excited to keep watching this season now.

It's so refreshing to have romance stories that are out of high school; I really loved Honey and Clover too. I took American Sign Language in school, obviously it's very different, but still fun to compare with this and A Silent Voice.