Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I mean, the story is done, as long as they don't, I dunno, add a mascot critter or anything it should be okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
like it, excited for more, lone regret is that the show isn't called "Dungeons and Dine-Ins" and/or "Dine-ins and Dragons". Like, come on.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I'd say a high INT, for the sheer range of monster knowledge, dump stat WIS, for the social awareness of a soup can, and at least moderate CHA because nobody has strangled him yet.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
it's rated TV MA for a reason!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I like that Marcille did, in fact, get the others and come for Chilchuk after he'd been gone too long. "Oh yeah she fell asleep again" was the obvious gag but no, our girl was awake and brought the team.
should I be spoiling episode stuff? I suppose it's only been out for a day

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
she's as unhinged as Laios, just in less-obvious ways.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
what the gently caress does any of that have to do with Falin's voice acting

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Dog complains less, though

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
it's happening in seasons. I think the only anime that do "episode every week forever" these days are the ones that got grandfathered in.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Are cours seasons?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
:colbert: I'm not a youngin', I just haven't watched anime since before Americans started using 'cours' (thanks!)

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
you mean the caster who illusioned everyone in an attempt to make them all kill each other?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Inner Chilchuk is the one telling you 1) don't do work you aren't being paid for 2) lunch breaks are mandatory 3) unionize

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Chilchuk has talked about the importance of reputation before, I guess this is just showing us why. A gossipy dweeb will get all up in your drama.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
yeah, but you also don't want the guy who accidentally helped fund weapon smuggling because he has the social awareness of a pinecone

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
when kabru first showed up in the manga I thought he was a lady for a while.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I think if Falin didn't want to wear that shirt she should have taken it off without tearing it up. that's not her shirt! that's probably Laios's! maybe he wanted it back!

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Toshiro was just hangry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
right. but would the shapeshifter even go for a party with a kobold? it certainly didn't take to barking very well.