Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I haven't watched an anime in like, almost a decade, but I'm going to watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I gotta say I really relate to Laios as a guy who loves to share useless trivia in sometimes inappropriate situations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Rand Brittain posted:

Apparently tallfellows get the short end of both sticks, because elves and elf-dominated cultures consider them overly crude and bulky, whereas dwarves and dwarf-dominated cultures find them waifish and effeminate.

Thus Laios can be both twink, hunk, and otter all at once.

Ah, the elusive twonker.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Kabru reminds me of every dork who roleplays as a JRPG protagonist and then gets mad when nobody takes them seriously.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Whenever I read "corpse retrievers" I think people are talking about some kind of zombie dog breed.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

roll credits

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

i mean sure, i meant all the hes a psycho or hes disturbing. he just seems like someone who struggles to communicate his feelings openly, unlike Laios who says exactly what he feels.

I don't see him as being attracted to Laios so much as fascinated by someone so different than himself

He did kill a guy in cold blood, I think that's where people are getting the psycho vibes.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/SarahKTranslate/status/1781775990144033277?t=9aSVvbhJ4bFpm5X_FGxWKA&s=19

Ya know that's a good point. Kensuke could have been called Bring Stabbity or something. It's fine as-is but Slashy McSword Mollusk would be a good name.

He calls it Kensuke because Shuro taught him a few eastern words (regrettably).

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Now Tade I can get into.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

1.) Yeah all jokes aside those guy were making a living killing and robbing people. Kabru's street justice was harsh, but he explained in episode why he thought it was necessary and he made some good points.

I think he's a psycho because he made some good points. Most people would feel at least some remorse over killing people (and also ensuring that they can't be revived), but he's able to completely rationalize it all away. Even if those guys "had it coming" it's still cold-blooded super-murder.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate his character as part of the story. He's definitely interesting and well-written. But I definitely wouldn't want to be around him in real life.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

I like how most of the gnomes look kind of sleepy

They're all high 24/7.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Rand Brittain posted:

Honestly, I think Falin and Senshi could make it happen, especially since Marcille would be right behind them once she realizes what Falin has done.

Senshi? Who's that?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I feel like this has a lot of edit potential.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I enjoy the dynamics of the extremely one-sided bromance.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The bath scene felt a lot more indulgent than this to me.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Since Kabru is so good at reading people, he might have created illusions that were nearly identical to the real ones.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Zeruel posted:

senshi's fat loving nuts

That's right, nuts are high in essential fats and protein! Eat a handful and they'll give you the energy you need to make it through!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Hihohe posted:

now that we got the cat girl we can post the cat girl comics

senshi is a good dad

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Izutsumi is the wildcard of the party.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

senshi's sweet hams

Adbot