Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

ep1 out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

the way the dragon fight starts zoomed in on its eye, zoom out to it breathing fire on the whole camera reminds me of the old bg1 intro

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

why doesn't senshi say 'tis finished!' this is bullshit

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Caros posted:

So apparently the author of the manga sketched out each of the companions for the original two baldur's gate games, and they are just the best thing I have ever seen.

Here is an article that links to them. I may have to accelerate my annual bg2 replay just on principle.

She literally took the smile from Imoen in bg2. Incredible.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i felt so bad for armor mollusk realizing his helmet buddy was dead

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

DamnitGannet posted:

Very cool that Kabru just murdered those guys and condemned their spirits to the dungeon for eternity and his entire team was on board with it

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Lazy Fair posted:

Are you unfamiliar with the tradition of art critique?

It's rather brief, if anything.

youtube video essay pervert detected