Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

Does the resurrection spell work on dogs

There's no mention of resurrecting dogs killed pulling mandrakes, but they did raise the kobold from the dead, so maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Same genus at a minimum.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Sander posted:

Marcille and Senshi both have their toes out.

And Chilchuck will take off his boots and run around in his Ace bandages when he’s looking for traps.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
No, a wolf is a creep who “wolf-whistles” at women and then his eyes pop out of his head. Tex Avery said so.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
I'm curious why Kuro and Mickbell have so many side comics. We're not even really supposed to like Mickbell. I think. I like Kuro.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
The jokes are great, I’m just always thrown that Mickbell does not seem liked by his group because he is an rear end in a top hat to everyone, including Kuro, but is also so emotionally fragile that if anything happened to Kuro, it would kill him, so they all just kind of shrug.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Forget it, didn't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
There are crossbows on this world, but they seem to be rare. Namari the weapons expert uses one on a tentacle but it’s her first time and she’s unfamiliar with it. Spearchucker/atlatls and slings should be a thing, but modern authors aren’t really aware of them.

Edit: by the same token, Mr Tansu wears glasses and Falin clearly needs them but they seem to be a rare or expensive item she can’t get.

don Jaime fucked around with this message at 14:58 on May 2, 2024