Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Marcille and Freiren are both my favorite elves. I think their interactions would be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Seems like this will be a good adaptation. Great dub too!

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

I have now watched both subbed and dubbed and I genuinely think I like the dub better.

Does this make me a fake fan?

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The part where her staff clocks her dead center in the forehead is so funny. Sorry Marcille!

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Angry Diplomat posted:

Imagine being that other elf. Your friend gets blindsided by a poisonous horror, then has to lie around on death's door watching some other adventurers while they cook food with the antidote instead of just loving giving it to him, insisting it "tastes better" that way. Then their mage absent-mindedly brandishes a drumstick at your guy before mumbling a healing spell with her mouth full. Afterwards, they treat the two of you to an incredible meal and lecture you about your health. This is one of the most confusing social experiences you've ever had. Your friend has decided that he idolizes these loving lunatics and now you have to get up at sunrise to go for a morning jog every godforsaken day

I really like her hair though

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

The episode was trigger as hell while still being true to the spirit of the manga. Love this.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Balut is pretty good but I don’t like it when it’s too far along and gets crunchy.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

NuclearWinterUK posted:

Namari's JP voice is so cool. Namari is so cool.

I haven’t checked out the JP version, but the US Namari voice is very good too.

I’ve said it before but this series has some of the best voicework I’ve ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Everyone knows that in a live action western adaptation Senshi would be played by Nick Offerman.