Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think of it as a tip jar that I've put over 4 thousand dollars into. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ahuhuhem. Go ahead and get yourself a tender cut of meat my man. Your a growing boy haha. Maybe some dessert to.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Shoving the FF Stackkkked Booth Babes out of the way so I can talk to the balding guy in a XL Hanes polo.

Michael-sama! A moment please,

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

wormskull 12:32 am
Got a little tilted when the cucked out webflare service dropped loot key support in Valourant a few mins ago haha rofl

wormskull 12:33 am
[Pic of the "trash" section of my room replaced by a 7 foot wide collapsed hole that goes down 12 feet]

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Guys. It's a day 1 launch of an online game. These things happen, sweet lucifer calm your tits.

hhho-OAUGH! screaming in pain as I attempt to roll over for several minutes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My purchase of Lois Griffin Elastigirl lootpack went through fine. Problem might be on your ends.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah sorry, kiddies. You need a credit card to buy cosmos (new hosed up way of saying cosmetics)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"These kids think this is sex. loving pathetic lmfao." - me, on an edate with a Peruvian girl w/limited grasp of the english language in custom game named Wedding loving

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*looking at deformed lump of poo poo that's supposed to be a figurine of the mascot* I mean it's not that bad. Premium Edition is worth it for supporting the devs anyhow.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Punished Chuck posted:

When I find out there’s a dev from Ubisoft on the plane:

https://youtu.be/4ItmGplre28?si=08G-JjYW2V_UP5bI

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Heard Jeff talk about how much he loves the crossbow in Farcry 3 so I sent the gang few professional grade sniper cbows. 4k each but the 720p unboxing we'll get from it in 13 months should be gold.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

John Romero posted:

really loving lovely thing to say considering you know that dev reads this thread. you referring to that implies that you wanted them to see that too.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I've been a Gigamaidens backer since 2012, so now what the gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Craig said in a discord call last night that the jank is being worked out and tier rewards will begin rolling out top of next quarter.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

And make no mistake - that is some janky rear end jankiness. Ahuhueahuh!.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the prince of persia cover art is so bad lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I jump like I'm skydiving at 40,000ft only completely sideways. Yeah that makes sense. gently caress Ubisoft.

*after watching Craig the Gamer's 5 hour video essay on the subject*

Artists get irrational hate all the time in the gaming sphere.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Do what you can. Just getting the word out is fine but we really need to have the devs backs on this. No cap.

Long clicks rising. Engagements out the rear end. Gentlemen, I think it's time we break out the Dave Matthews collection.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ8RUwy7RQc

*shuffling back and forth like theres a log poking out my rear end* Uhp, thought my shirt came untucked there haha.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Devs, *does a weird nod/bow combo* Hai!. How would one go about assuring my son is minmaxed into the biggest pussy he can possibly be by kindergarten.

Also, loved the disabled representation in your forced feminization hi-lo solitaire joint.

Boondie-san out.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Muted the replies. Sad how some folks still think being 14 kicks rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Good soup! posted:

you know the only thing that's better than playing games. buying them

support the devs bitch

Support
The
Devs
Please

Reporting all the IP addresses of people pirating and robbing devs of $$:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

Get the dlc

They work hard and they've earned it

do not gently caress with us

report piracy

you somehow made a post consisting of 90% images unreadable

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Good soup! posted:

you know the only thing that's better than playing games. buying them

support the devs bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo3ZGb6eDRY

here i fixed your pain

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I bet those firefighters couldn't even pick me up.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

I'm sure a firefighters salary can cover two tequila sunrises

that's not what I meant.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This world is beyond redemption. Lmfao.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

uselessly gesturing to the tip screen in my Chili's Suicide Pod in complete exasperation