Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

1. Bang Dream: My Go
2. Gundam Witch From Mercury
3. Birdie Wing
4. Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and The Genius Young Lady
5. Yuri is My Job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's interesting compared the list here to the nominations/lists in other places. Like the Crunchyroll awards (throwing out Chainsaw man and Bocchi cause of their dumb rules) having Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 but no Witch from Mercury and no awards nominations for MyGo is something (Not that I expected different)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah Mygo didn't get a lot of English hype in critical circles as most passed it over probably cause sequel to a mobile game anime and 3D though those that did watch it really loved it. I do get why it didn't show up in the Crunchy awards cause of that though even though it 100% should be

Witch from Mercury not being in the anime of the year though is a head scratcher cause it was super popular, it's an entry in one of the biggest series and it airs on CR.