Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Can't wait to subject myself to this garbage for another year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
If seeing a lovely ripoff of Calvin and Hobbes hurts you deep, in case you hadn't heard Bill Watterson actually released some new art a few months ago https://www.amazon.com/Mysteries-Bill-Watterson/dp/1524884944/

It's small and different, but you can feel the same heart. I highly recommend it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

wizzardstaff posted:

No you see, I asked midjourney generate a picture of a person and it gave me a picture of a black person.

Yeah, the joke is that the LLM stuff *is* racist because it's trained on data made from humans, who are racist. The kludgey fix was that they'll take in prompts and then add in random diverse keywords to force it to be less racist, but that's an obvious hack and it leads to all sorts of obviously dumb results

But it's better than before, where you'd get it spitting out stuff like if you put "criminal" it would make everyone black

Edit: I mean "the joke" as in the broader sense, obviously Branco is too stupid to know what a joke even is

Lemming fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Feb 28, 2024

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I think Tats might be stupid