Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Okay in how many years from now is Hakuba going to be relevant to this goddamn story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The Shame Boy posted:

Okay in how many years from now is Hakuba going to be relevant to this goddamn story.

either five minutes or never, depending on your interpretation

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
ok that *is* surprising after all

...but also stupid

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
for sure dude a pistol would have done all that

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

oh hey, jyb's here now

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Barty had no idea who Sabo was until now probably but now is just as psched about him as he was for Luffy :allears:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Wait, the fight with Senor Pink already started? Based on my memory of where in the arc this ends, we're going to be in this fight for a whiiiiiile

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh Jesus this guy's voice and design but what he's saying i'm feeling so many emotions right now

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

senor pink rules

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

King Riku is just Heihachi Mishima?!

Does that make Rebecca or Violet the Reina in this situation? Either way i've suddenly very concerned.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

The Shame Boy posted:

King Riku is just Heihachi Mishima?!

Does that make Rebecca or Violet the Reina in this situation? Either way i've suddenly very concerned.

There's no volcano close enough for a Mishima conflict, that's how those always end, right?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I'm actually rather familiar with your backstory Rebecca, i read the wiki you see.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I just loving can't with this guy he's too funny

Arist posted:

senor pink rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
that had to be a boring fight if she just magic eye'd him to just stand there