Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Abugadu posted:

Except you know it’s not really Xeno’s because he actually made it to the fire station

I do wonder if they ever get smartasses coming in there and asking questions like "How long does it take someone to eat half a pizza? What about half the rest?" etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

pro starcraft loser posted:

Flying is way funnier.

It's easy to picture someone behind the wheel, furious driving in rage to get to the target. Weaving in and out of traffic as a vein pulses in their forehead.

But picture that same mindset on someone waiting in security, waiting at the gate, finding a seat, listening to safety instructions, waiting to disembark...

haha I was thinking the same thing, clicking the seatbelt all stern faced

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Barometer posted:

A BARON, you say?

Baron Fartkorrten

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

cr0y posted:

WhitePowerRanger posted:

:yikes:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

RIP Jason David Frank

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yes you've cracked the code, no other explanation

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"actually falling asleep is a power move!"
everything trump does is the perfect move, except one so not a cult

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

:bisonyes:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I was thinking about memes the other day.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

So in 2017, Trimp had the presidency, the house and the senate, yet they accomplished precisely two things, Jack and poo poo, and Hilary stayed very definitely un-locked-up. How can you explain that away? Still keeping that powder dry??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Amazing how free time these idiots have to post dumb poo poo like this because they’re either divorced or estranged from their family.