Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

note: if you are a criminal defendant and not Donald Trump, do not fall asleep in court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

kazil posted:

TOO MANY TRUMP LOLS TODAY

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is terrible at playing defense. If you can get him on the defense he will look pathetic and very, very funny

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

kazil posted:

beautiful day for court sketches

AND WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS. THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Propaganda Hour posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is terrible at playing defense. If you can get him on the defense he will look pathetic and very, very funny
Defense around him to spare us the smell

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

kazil posted:

:laffo:

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

:lmao: at a judge having to tell a lawyer "When in doubt, steer clear". From my interactions with them over the years, It feels like uttering that one sentence over and over again is a solid 40% of their job.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 2, 2024

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I sure wish this trial was televised

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It's like a child trying to get back at a parent. Can I do THIS instead? How about THIS? THIS?? What about THIS?

How do these lawyers not understand poking a judge over and over during a criminal trial with possible jail time is not good for anyone involved.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1786038432021508601

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

can someone find the original AI picture that this fine court drawing depicts?

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Still an improvement over the previous, somewhat less nuanced, "Being a convicted felon will make him more popular with the blacks" take.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Strong Sauce posted:

can someone find the original AI picture that this fine court drawing depicts?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Avirosb posted:

Dormant Slump :sad:

loving :lmao:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
:yooge: I SAVOR EVERY MOMENT OF THIS BIG BEAUTIFUL TRIAL

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Trump isn't sleeping in court. He's shielding the world from his all-powerful victory orbs. And he's not making GBS threads himself. He's offering, for free (you should be thanking him actually), a sampling of his victory pudding.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
During the first day or two of the trial, when he was first noticed nodding off, didn't they try to pass it off as him praying?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Silly Burrito posted:

Obama used it when he burned him with his birth certificate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E

Watch the first minute of that.

It's amazing to rewatch this and see just how gently Obama actually roasted Trump. The real psychic damage was supplied by everyone else in the room laughing at Obama's sarcastic praise of Trump, making it absolutely clear that everyone in the political elite views Trump as a subhuman clownshow. Wonderful times.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol he's asleep again

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Are Trumps eyes even blue? Like, as much as I’ve seen that grotesque moldy-tangerine mug of his over the years, I’ve got no idea what color his eyes are. He’s got eyes, right?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I want to see a video of one of those conservative teen roast things they do a million times a year but with the camera pointed at the crowd the whole time.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

kazil posted:

I open my beautiful brown eye, sometimes fart intensely, and let it ALL OUT

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
making GBS threads his pants in court for FREEDOM!!!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Cross is done. 5 minute break before redirect

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Almost Smart posted:

Are Trumps eyes even blue? Like, as much as I’ve seen that grotesque moldy-tangerine mug of his over the years, I’ve got no idea what color his eyes are. He’s got eyes, right?

Distended rectum pink (they’re blue)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'd say his eyes are grey more than blue

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Almost Smart posted:

lifeless eyes. black eyes. like a doll's eyes.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Trump: I've heard, and you've heard, we've all heard, that he who smelt it, you know sometimes it doesn't even smell that bad, sometimes it's just a bunch of air. But they said they smelt it and I didn't smell anything. That means they are the ones who farted. I never fart. It's them, the demoncrats, they say there is global warming but that's because all they do is fart all the time. There isn't any global warming because I don't smell any farts.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

ImpAtom posted:

Frigging real!!!

lol at more likes on the posts before and after

even the truth social crowd aren’t buying it

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Anderson Koopa posted:

I thought he would be asleep by now with all the travel and jet lag he's had to endure. Plus the ramblings about locks and what not, that has to take a lot out of you.

As an epic-level crime elemental, if you invoke the name, it fuels the life essence, so of course there's no sleeping when they're discussing Donnie.

Invocation is also why Dondon doesn't like nicknames: no fuel, low energy :sad:

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'd like to put forward a motion that if you include a kitty your punishment is annulled, I cede my time

I move to amend:

if you get probed for sniping but include a picture of your cat, you still eat the sixer but the cat must be included with the probe; but if you include a cat belonging to someone else you eat 12 hours instead. Domestically sourced cat tax only :colbert:

kazil posted:

ok ok we're back in court

"I dunno, just shut the gently caress up :shrug:" Merchan asking the impossible from Donnie von ShitzinPants :hmbol:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Toxic Mental posted:

I'd say his eyes are grey more than blue

but i have grey eyeths

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

When you think about it, the fact that Biden isn't indicted for any felonies is really a mark against him :thunk:

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Stormy Daniels' interview with Jimmy Kimmel got mentioned a few times today. Does this mean when Stormy is on the stand later they're gonna make Turmp watch the interview? The defense better make sure that footage aligns with one of his not-naps.

Edit: Here's the clip in question. Can you imagine Prezzy Goodbrains having to sit quietly and watch this?

Nevermind, this one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ji8i7Wy4mo&t=527s

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 2, 2024

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i get the thought process. america loves a cool outlaw or whatever, but trump isnt some moonshiner tricking the corrupt govemernt agents during prohibition. he is rich fat cat rear end in a top hat who got pissy and tried to coup the goverment because he lost.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

lol Trump: It seems everyone had a heavy lunch. The atmosphere is lethargic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I like how it doesn’t mention Bragg doing anything. He just walks into the courtroom, stands in the middle for a while, then leaves. A show of dominance.

Even odds that he crop dusted donnie