Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Stuff was at least happening in the action episodes so things didn't feel boring despite most of the stuff not being good but this weeks episode was just boring as well as not making a lot of sense. I don't have faith we'll get a finale that at least is fun to watch though it's still better than Captain Earth which is something!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

On paper everything the finale tried to do sounded good it's just the show did no work for it so all fell flat. See Cyan who the show wanted us to feel for her sacrifice and instead i just rolled my eyes cause it did no work. Didn't even get to see her fight off the control of her father

Turns out a good plot needs work and just shouldn't sound cool. A mess of a show that only avoids being Captain Earth bad by being short