Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
A little confusing start with the terms and being thrown in a bit in the middle of things but that's what a three ep test is for after all. The music utterly slaps though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
On one hand while I kinda see the connection issues(?) between plot points or characters going places, on the other hand it's not bothering me for some reason.

This last episode was a decent doppelganger doing murders plot pulled off with some funny moments, and also setting up even more plot flags. Some observant people pointed out those twins aren't ever seen together, and are also wearing the same outfit down to the tears, so maybe a case of two personalities in the same body? Also Naomi's "betrayal" to arrest Rouge is probably setup to get them into where they need to go to find the next Immortal Nine member.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
At this point the newer twists have been "oh ok" instead of anything neat to see for me. Also I really dislike Cyan's character archetype so that becoming a thing started tanking my opinion overall. In it until the end since it's only two more episodes and I want to see how it concludes though it feels like it'll be some kind of "everything works out fine" asspull.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
I can see where the animation's been slipping a bit in the slower parts so the fight scenes are still somewhat good looking.

Still a bit too much going on like what the mask on Cyan is all about but the bit with Naomi choosing friendship and giving her id to Rouge was nice