Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I just want to say this show's Opening theme owns and I don't think I'll ever skip it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I like those two, what the gently caress, I'm on the side of the immortal nine now.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Caphi posted:

Just now?

I don't like evil vash very much

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

This show really went off the rails in a way I don't enjoy and it kind of threw all intrigue and interest the plot had out the window. Along with most of the main character's screen time and action I guess.

Arc Hammer posted:

Time for some endgame twists. So Noir is Gene's actual father making him a half-nean since Noir was banging Eva rather than Roy Junghart. PuppetMaster takes off his mask but we don't see his face, so he's either a Usurper or he's Roy working for the Usurpers as revenge for the Neans killing him/failing to kill him

Pretty minimal budget on this one. Some scenes looked like they dipped into animating on 3s or even 4s by the end. Two episodes left and it feels like the show is lurching forward rather than shifting into high gear for a finale.

The only two characters I can think of for whom this twist could possibly work in any way without everyone just going "who is this and why do we care?" are Roy or Eva. Roy is most likely because the puppet master is very clearly a dude and it was his death that instigated the entire series, but also based on those memory flashbacks he didn't seem to have any actual emotional attachment to the neans in any way. The double twist of it being Eva, who mysteriously disappeared, pretending to be a man to finish her life's work would kind of make sense in a way that's very stupid. Either way poo poo's gone stupid.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

So Neans are machines made in a factory, this is how more neans are made and has been established by the series.

How'd that one manage to make a kid?

Arc Hammer posted:

Shocker it was Roy Junghardt all along.

Impressive how dull they've managed to make this finale so far. Though, I did like Naomi choosing friendship over logic and metaphorically giving Rouge her heart by lending her her id to keep on fighting.

It'd probably matter more if it made any sense what the ids were or what they did tbh. Apparently you can have your id removed and be fine if you put it back in quickly enough. But then why did those others die right away? Why don't they just put the ids back in their bodies?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

They juiced up off screen, don't worry about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

What a bad finale.