Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Aliens huh, well okay then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Arc Hammer posted:

Hi Rouge I'm your sister BluegeCyan fight me wait you don't want to fight fine then bye.

Hmm "we have to prevent the Immortal Nine from completing Code Eve and granting Neans freedom from the Asimov Code because if they're free then they'll want more and use violence to get it, which will upset the status quo where we can kill Neans without consequence."

"But doesn't that make us the bad guys?"

Afdal: "Hey, you're both right, it's all a matter of perspective depending on where you stand."

Altar declares war on humanity anyways.

I swear to god.

Im gonna guess he suddenly no longer wishes to 'both sides' that argument