Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Annointed posted:

I BELIEVE IN BRAVERN GETTING A GOOD ENDING

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BRAVERN TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
drat this show is still good as hell

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Is it 12 or 13 episodes? I hope it's 13 and then the rest of the cast arrives with their TS forces and the fleet to back up Superbia while whatever shenanigans with Bravern play out.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/lexi_dot_gaypeg/status/1771011257023275121?t=TutwKY8tXXM3k5fwFHFUnQ&s=19

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Mar 22, 2024

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Arc Hammer posted:

Is it 12 or 13 episodes? I hope it's 13 and then the rest of the cast arrives with their TS forces and the fleet to back up Superbia while whatever shenanigans with Bravern play out.

I thought I read that it was confirmed as 12, but I'm honestly not sure how they can do it in just one more episode.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/180223/status/1771158248529227864?t=Af47MucAdBAjoEM9NxfylQ&s=19

Bravern in SRW

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Cool. What's SRW?

Edit: Oh, duh :v:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Even though it's fitting it's still super funny that a Cygames anime first gacha appearance is in a non Cygames game

What I'm saying is Bravern event in Granblue with the Robomi crew

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

why would we be left on a cliffhanger this big for a week...........

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Booky posted:

why would we be left on a cliffhanger this big for a week...........

Because we have to hurt Isami somehow. Wouldn't be a Bravern episode without him suffering.

Three months of "How can we traumatize this one particular JSDF officer this week?"

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Even though it's fitting it's still super funny that a Cygames anime first gacha appearance is in a non Cygames game

What I'm saying is Bravern event in Granblue with the Robomi crew

Just wait a couple weeks for April Fools

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Okay but I want to see them in a real srw

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Nuebot posted:

:yeah:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Nuebot posted:

:pray:

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Arc Hammer posted:

I've said it before but goddamn is the 3D mecha animation tight as hell in this show. Signitus bobbing and weaving was so good.

Right? I mean it’s Ohbari directing, but this episode took it to another level. All of Sperbia’s movement, the wings unfolding, went straight into that robot shaped hole in my heart.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

better than the hole shaped hole in a robots heart

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

https://vxtwitter.com/Ik_Nyong_0096/status/1765972871183262067?s=20

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lmao

Caphi
Jan 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE
We're only through seven Deathdrives. Let's take inventory!

Superbia: Superbia/Pride. Wants a glorious death in battle. Likes meeting people in battle. Hates cowardice.
Cupiditas: Avaritia/Greed. Wants an absurd, over-the-top death. Likes ostentatious things. Hates boring things.
Cunnus: Luxuria/Lust. Wants a death at the height of the greatest pleasure possible (definitely a "little death" joke). Likes stimulating things, Smith. Hates mood-killers.
Vanitas: Vanagloria/Vanity. Wants a death illuminated by bright light. Likes, and this is a quote, "beautiful things, i.e. moi." Hates anything more beautiful than moi.
Pessimism: Tristitia/Despair. Wants a death consumed by unprecedented sadness. Likes things that makes him sad. Hates psych-ups.
Segnities: Acedia/Sloth. Wants a death achieved by doing nothing. Likes doing nothing. Hates working.
Ira: Ira/Wrath. Wants a death after going completely mad with rage. Likes enraging things. Hates things that bring down the vibe.

The outstanding one is Gula/Gluttony. What's that about?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Wouldn't pessimism/despair be the outstanding one to question in that list?

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

tsob posted:

Wouldn't pessimism/despair be the outstanding one to question in that list?

It was used as an alternate for sloth frequently before the list got firmed up. The fact that there's no gluttony robot is weird.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
Superbia is the Gluttony one.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Well Bravern wasn't gonna eat those giant mahi-mahi

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mister Olympus posted:

It was used as an alternate for sloth frequently before the list got firmed up. The fact that there's no gluttony robot is weird.

There probably is, because if you recall when Bravern is laying out the plan for the upcoming assault he mentions 3 Deathdrives, and we've only met two of them. The third was seen sucking up lava inside a volcano, which is probably the gluttonous one.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I thought Ira was the one drinking the Volcano. Superbia mentioned that he'd finished his meal early after he attacked Bravern.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Nah, Superbia names the lava drinker as Popalchipum separate from Ira and Segnities and says that they won't take independent action; though he also held that Ira wouldn't fight until attacked, so he could be wrong about that I suppose. Regardless, even when Bravern is laying out the plan of attack, there's 3 triangles for them to attack, not 2.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/icedoll456/status/1771781357179384217?t=j4_XMwe1uTLMh3vHAJmWkw&s=19

Haha look at the garnish

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/bangbravern/status/1772096548413075868?t=bwaieqmJNuhT00lj2hHQEw&s=19

Final episode, Beyond Bang Brave.

Superbia is wielding the Burn Blade

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://x.com/goodsmile_en/status/1772097609605279755?s=20

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

https://twitter.com/bangbravern/status/1772096548413075868?t=bwaieqmJNuhT00lj2hHQEw&s=19

Final episode, Beyond Bang Brave.

Superbia is wielding the Burn Blade

The episode preview is also just a clip show with zero new footage at all.

They really don't want us figuring out what's going to happen on Thursday.

It's going to be ridiculous.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
This is Obari, I honestly would not be surprised with a Surprise 13th episode.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Fivemarks posted:

This is Obari, I honestly would not be surprised with a Surprise 13th episode.

Bang Brave Bang Bravern ends at episode 12.

Smash Superb Smash Superbia begins at episode 13.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Arc Hammer posted:

Smash Superb Smash Superbia begins at episode 13.

Doesn't matter, people will still be playing Melee.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I know nothing of this series but I saw Brave in the title and assume that it's somehow related to the Brave series. are robots our best friends in this one too?

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I know nothing of this series but I saw Brave in the title and assume that it's somehow related to the Brave series. are robots our best friends in this one too?

Oh boy are they ever!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's also not related to the Brave series, that series uses Yuusha and not Brave

I mean it's riffing on it, but it's not official

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Waffleman_ posted:

It's also not related to the Brave series, that series uses Yuusha and not Brave

I mean it's riffing on it, but it's not official

yeah I figured as much but if it has power of love / friendship that's close enough for me. plus seeing that it's a shorter series is also a much easier sell

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

yeah I figured as much but if it has power of love / friendship that's close enough for me. plus seeing that it's a shorter series is also a much easier sell

We will await your response once you have begun your journey.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

We very much get a speech in Bravern that 100% felt like a Guy from Gaogaigar and it was awesome

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
It's related to the Brave series in the sense that I am 100% convinced Lewis the fan boy warched a ton of Brave shows alongside his tokusatsu shows because he's a big nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Roommates even